Search results

+
  1. S

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

Alright I am goin dark. Holy hell do I hope this is some joke by CDP.
  2. S

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

Who posted them? NVIDIA? Like..these are official NVIDIA screenies showing off various technologies and graphical settings for other game works games?
  3. S

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

Meh, I thought that demo had terrible reflections, poor draw distance, worse interior lighting, worse grass and foliage, and choppier animations. But at least the laws of physic worked there. ---------- Updated at 07:07 PM ---------- Lol, true. More like a giant middle finger
  4. S

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

I know right? I'm tired of all this PR bull. Even if it is a sad answer, I just want an ANSWER. If they say "hey, these are the SPECIFIC differences between PS4 and PC ultra" instead of leaving us to try to split hairs and decide what is considering "downgrading" and what is "taste".
  5. S

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

Lol @ how like 2 or three different REDs have been snooping around this thread for the past 3 hours. They better compile an HD texture pack or ubersampling option or something. Jesus..what happened to making options for PC rigs in the FUTURE, like Witcher 2?
  6. S

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

Well GTA5 for one, which had better parallax occlusion, better draw distance, better dynamic shadows, better weather effects, better physics, sharper textures Not to mention blood that is blood
  7. S

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

You do realize that the fact that PS4 looks exactly like PC is a bad sign right/ Considering that PC hardware of even a half decent one is three times as powerful
  8. S

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

wonderful
  9. S

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

XBOX ONE was able to achieve it XBOX ONE. XBOX ONE was able to get proper physics and effects, there is no excuse.
  10. S

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

Yes the skin hair and characters look like they are dipped in liquid plastic. But the environment is properly mapped, with volumetric clouds and effects ---------- Updated at 04:14 PM ---------- This is about as pitiful as Watch Dog's headlights not casting dynamic shadows. Water doesn't...
  11. S

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

Lol..false. Jose said himself volumetric fog was in, but they scrapped it
  12. S

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

Physx is in the game..... This game is going to be EXACTLY like skyrim in terms of graphics. Leave it to the modders to fix everything but reap the rewards because "they encourage modding" so it is technically "thanks to them"
  13. S

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

Can we all just take a moment to comprehend how unbelievably crappy the terrain is? No tessellation, no parallax mapping, It is a sad day when you realize Dragon Age Inquisition looks better than his game in terms of the environment. Lol, it should not be the responsibility of the modders...
  14. S

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

Its hilarious BECAUSE it is an official gameplay and: The water doesn't react to Aard The barrel floats through the air... Delay between award blast and "liftoff" fail.
  15. S

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

BWAHAHAHHAHA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_dvkGwwny0#t=305 5:03 NEXT GEN PHYSICS Also LOL how PS4 looks exactly the same as PC.
  16. S

Blood Decals

It has to be a glitch.dammit we SAW it lol
  17. S

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

Oh lord..
  18. S

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

Forward lit soft particles.\ WHERE DEY AT
  19. S

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

Well...to be fair...the fire is lower resolution lol.
  20. S

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

Oh yeah you're right! Hopefully they appear a lot. They are BEAUTIFUL I wouldn't worry about the guy's armor. People will definitely mod it. Maybe YOU WILL. I have to say I'd feel a LOT more comfortable about the things I see as faulty in this game if I knew how the hell to tweak files and...
Top Bottom