Search results

+
  1. M

Geralt's accomplishments - Books vs games *TW TRILOGY AND BOOK SPOILERS*

Definitly ;) But this does change nothing in regard of the truth behind this argument ^^ At least one could say thhe same about Sapkowski. I really do understand that book fans gonna always be pro-book and against the games. I played the first two games and only after that I read the books...
  2. M

The Triss content and the inconsistency of our romance's choice

Wasn't here for some days and really happy to see this thread still being quite active. I think at this point, the devs did notice this and probably discussing if the want to change something and bring on more Triss or not. Hopefully the first to be true
  3. M

[SPOILERS] Triss after Novigrad

She will appear, but only for some seconds ^^ not wordly, but ... Even if you romance her. It's s shame
  4. M

Triss vs Yennefer [NOW WITH SPOILERS. Oh, well.]

Canon ist just an argument not from the heart ;) If Triss gives you the feels, go for her ;)
  5. M

Replaying the game?

68 hours into the game, playing on DM. Right now really enjoy the game and do play as slow as possible, but have to admit replaying is only then a viable choice for me if they kinda fix the whole Triss stuff. So first gonna finish the game, then hope for some expansions and DLC to put some more...
  6. M

Then let's hope we get them and some other scenes with expansions ...
  7. M

The Yennefer/Triss choice in TW3

I'm on the same track with this ... but isn't Geralt bound to Yennefer regarding their destiny and fate. This of course can quite easily be interpreted as love, but does not have too ...
  8. M

This is a thing I do want to know too ... hmmm
  9. M

Petition to get Triss Merigold added to the Expansion packs!

And Yennefer got her time in W3 - even quite a lot of time, nobody wants to cut this content. Now we just want the same content in W3 for Triss. I don't get people that are for Yennefer and screaming that Triss does have to be left out ... You like Yennefer ? Then go play the game, her content...
  10. M

Nobody wants to tranfers every content towards Triss. Just a little bit here and there, this should not have much influence on the rest of the expansion. Regarding that an expansion is really a lot of work, what people do want is just that Triss content gets fixed. This would of course still...
  11. M

I just do not pre-order because I would want to play the game again from scratch when expansions arrive. But if the do not adress the whole Triss situation, this would mean I would again have to go through all this "missing Triss in the later game parts" ... would be like torture ^^ Still hope...
  12. M

I know this, I read the books, even in more than one language. But this does not change anything regarding the fact, that Triss comes too short in the game. The whole decision regarding Triss as the main-love is not implemented in a reasonable way in respect to the world and characters...
  13. M

And this does change anything why ... ?
  14. M

Signed Simply we want equality. As it is now Yen gets much more screen time.(actually she need little bit more) Triss does not have to get totally the same, but definitely more than she does have now.
  15. M

Just received an email from GOG.com, where they want me to buy the expansion pass or being more precise to pre-order it. Interesting thing is the following: In the email they advertise, that one can explore Toussaint and get new gear, meet new monsters plus, and this being a nice little spark...
  16. M

I actually had the impression @GingerEffect does favor Triss over Yennefer as well. Furthermore I think he alone can't give us more Triss consistency in the story, nor a Triss DLC/Expansion. BUT maybe he can bring the other devs to do so ---> we can talk and write here all day long, 24 hours, 7...
  17. M

I like the game a lot. But noticed that after this whole Triss-won't-be-there, I kinda don't play so often or much anymore ... maybe because I'm right now in Novigrad and actually don't know what to do after all the Triss quests are over :D
  18. M

She did not, or at least not "really". But maybe Geralt doesn't want her to ... at least my Geralt wants Triss, not her apology. That's just this inconsistent state of the game. Triss is there, she can be the choice, but this choice has to have some impacts on the world (not, the main story...
  19. M

What disappointed you about this game?

1.) Lack of Triss in the game after Novigrad-storyline (really disappointed) 2.) Feline Armor not being as cool as Bear Armor ;) :D and my skills just being related to light armor Okay okay, scratch the second point ;) , nevertheless I was disappointed with point 2 ^^
  20. M

If someone DID actually meet her, the conclusion would be we just missed some scenes with Triss ... ahhh lovely thought here <3
Top Bottom