Search results

+
  1. M

Question concerning first Triss dialogue (nearly no spoilers)

Question concerning first Triss dialogue (nearly no spoilers) Maybe somebody with more insight can give me a little explanation: I did read the 2 short story books and played W1 and W2. Actually having a new system and not the time to replay W2 I decided to emulate the decisions and of course...
  2. M

Even less XP request - Difficulty

Even less XP request - Difficulty First of all a big compliment to devs for the game overall, the combat system, the card game gwent, the awesome quests (so far ^^ actually like 22 hours spent on the game, but I'm lvl 6 ). Really the best RPG from Gothic till now, imho. Let's get on topic. I'm...
  3. M

Peasant scourge/white orchard

Peasant scourge/white orchard After completing the quest with the griffin, one can hear how the peasant is punished by the nilfs ... but where is he ?? Can't find the location of the punishment ... ^^
  4. M

When to expect first reviews

When to expect first reviews Did not know where to post this question. I mean this does not regard the game or launch, nor the news or artworks ... so I just made a new thread. If Kinley or other mods don't "like" it this way, we maybe just can change it into a collection-of-reviews-thread or...
Top Bottom