Search results

+
  1. C

Oils can't be used in combat?

This. You don't really need oils if your just fighting some drowners or nekkers.
  2. C

List Your Favorite Easter Eggs!

Novigrad guard mentioned something about Grim Fandango. I'll look for him later and update with the full quote if I can find him again.
  3. C

House of Respite bedroom - anyone by guards?

Nope but it's obviously an area that we'll have access to at some point because they also have a guy playing Gwent by himself in the area.
  4. C

What monsters do you have the most trouble with?

I was leisurely strolling through the forest in Velen and I managed to run in-between two different packs of wolves. It had to of been at least 12 of them coupled with some wargs. My reaction to it was, "what the fucccck?!?!?! No no no no" x6 because that's how many times they killed me lol.
  5. C

Do you want Shani back

Yeah, why not?! I actually killed all of the guards around Oxenfurt University (the ones guarding the door to the University area) just to see if I could get in. I managed to get on the top of the wall where the door is but an invisible barrier blocked me from going any further :( let me in CDPR!
  6. C

Forest Hut in Velen -location SPOILERS-

Forest Hut in Velen -location SPOILERS- I just came across this place and was wondering what the story behind it is. It's located inbetween the fast travel spots of Midcopse & Coast of Wrecks just up the road from a bandit camp. No books or notes seem to be around the area so i'm really curious...
  7. C

"Living Breathing Ecosystem"

I know a larger team doesn't equal a better game my point was geared towards the fact that if CDPR had a larger team Witcher 3 would no doubt be even more impressive (if that's possible) given CDPR talent.
  8. C

"Living Breathing Ecosystem"

Why are we talking about Skyrim? CDPR doesn't have a team anywhere near as large as Bethesda so it's unfair to compare them. The living breathing world is present in Witcher 3 maybe not to the extent people had imagined but it is definitely in the game. Yesterday I watched some villagers in...
  9. C

What monsters do you have the most trouble with?

Multiple foglets.
  10. C

Small request

Something tells me people wouldn't be too pleased if Geralt pulled out a torch in an inn to light some candles.
  11. C

Why cant we kill who we want?

Simply put, Geralt is an established character and killing random people is against his principles.
  12. C

Imerlith Fight... WTF? (Possible Spoilers)

You just need to dodge I beat him on death march without using Quen once. Also for swallow if you use it along with food your health regenerates A LOT faster.
  13. C

New dlc gwent

I already had them. The dlc just changes the look of some of the cards. To my knowledge it shouldn't remove any cards that you currently have.
  14. C

New dlc gwent

I still have all my Gwent cards, not missing any.
  15. C

Why isn't Ciri nude in the sauna?

Enough with the back and forth bickering and insults towards each other. Did you not read the forum rules?
  16. C

Lock this thread please mods this is getting ridiculous. :\
  17. C

The forum topic is about Ciri in the sauna so that's what i'm talking about.
  18. C

She was injured and the bandages were covering her injury. I mean is it really that difficult to figure out?
  19. C

This game is a Buggy Mess...im tired of crap like this...it ruins a great game

Mods can you lock this thread before it gets out of hand?
  20. C

FREE DLC and EXPANSION PACK ideas for devs to ponder :)

This has been discussed numerous times.....Ciri doesn't need any armor she's pretty much the most powerful character in the Witcher universe.
Top Bottom