Search results

+
  1. A

[PS4] [BUG] Merchants in Village outside of Skellige not working?

[PS4] [BUG] Merchants in Village outside of Skellige not working? NOVIGRAD NOT SKELLIGE ! PS4 version here, I just noticed that the merchants in the small village outside of Novigrad don't seem to be working, they are in their right areas, at their stores, but when you press X to interact with...
  2. A

WTAA Club is now commencing, feel welcome to join! (Witcher 3 Addicts Anonymous)

WTAA Club is now commencing, feel welcome to join! (Witcher 3 Addicts Anonymous) Hi, My name is AussieDad and yes I confess I am a complete Witcher 3 Addict :( At first I meandered through the world of the new Witcher, exploring, but still having time to eat, sleep and generally be...
  3. A

Weapon/Armor Degredation issues Devs please look into this :)

Weapon/Armor Degredation issues Devs please look into this :) Firstly, let me say that I love this game to bits, I have been hooked playing it since release :) (PS4 version) One thing though since then has been picking at me, and that is how fast Weapons and Armor degrade in the world, this...
  4. A

Are Western Developers getting Soft, Do CDPR have the right idea with the Witcher 3?

Are Western Developers getting Soft, Do CDPR have the right idea with the Witcher 3? Just something I have been thinking about recently. I have been playing games and RPG's going back to the original Ultima series on the Apple IIE, my first RPG experience on the PC was Arena by Bethesda back in...
Top Bottom