Search results

+
  1. O

Has Hjalmar's incorrect dialogue at the funeral been fixed yet?

Has Hjalmar's incorrect dialogue at the funeral been fixed yet? If Cerys is queen he will still refer to himself as king, is this still happening?
  2. O

Kingmaker

Kingmaker Obvious spoilers here. Does anyone know what choices impact who becomes ruler of Skellige? My guess would be 1: Telling Hjalmar to take all the glory for killing the giant or letting him include your part in the story, 2: How Geralt resolves the Jarl of Spikeroog's nightmare problem...
  3. O

When does Reasons of State trigger?

When does Reasons of State trigger? I've found Phil's hideout, saved Ves and rescued Thaler. Is there anything else I need to do?
  4. O

King Stennis and the remnants of Aedirn

King Stennis and the remnants of Aedirn I've imported a Roche's path save and I'm wondering what becomes of Aedirn and the Free Pontar if I went with Iorveth. I assume they get a mention in the convo with Ambassador var Attre. If not, do they ever get mentioned?
  5. O

The Witch Hunters, affected by previous choices?

The Witch Hunters, affected by previous choices? So in The Witcher 2 I saved Anais, which led to a widespread massacre of mages. It also seems to have at least partially caused a group known as the Witch Hunters to appear. Now I'm wondering, if I had restored the Council and Conclave, thus...
  6. O

"The Northern realms? Don't you mean Radovid's realms?"

"The Northern realms? Don't you mean Radovid's realms?" Hullo, first time poster and so forth. Now, I forget the actual quote but Vesemir in the latest gameplay footage says something about Kaedwen and Aedirn being gone and Radovid promising to restore Temeria's sovereignty after the...
Top Bottom