Search results

+
  1. R

level 40+? it seems a myth to me..

i would like to see more higher level monsters in this game. Its pretty boring to kill like 10-20 level enemies all the time,when you are about 35..
  2. R

Playstation 4 Framerate topic

I already sold my PS4 with all games i had and built myself a decent PC for gaming. Overpriced games on ps4,with poor performance is not worth my time and money at all. :cheers:
  3. R

Some of the changes coming in the next patch (1.04/1.05)

Keep up the good work,CD projekt! You guys are awesome .:hatsoff:
  4. R

Patch 1.03 is now LIVE in EU & select countries (coming everywhere soon)

FPS drops still persists. Love the game,but guys please..do somehing about it,sometimes its unplayable .
  5. R

PS4 pretty much unplayable in terms of frame rate

I am about 80 hours in the game on PS4 and i found so many fps issues during that. Most of them are in Novigrad. I noticed frame drops too in areas with fog,during dialog scenes,using torch in populated zones,night and weather cycles like raining. Didnt see any differences in patches,currently...
  6. R

Respawn system?

I found this article from Quests and Answers by CD projekt: I would love some more insight into the whole "Enemies don't respawn" thing. It just seems like areas would become stale when everything dies off and there's nothing to fight. So my question would be, "If enemies don't respawn at...
  7. R

Respawn system?

Respawn system? I have a question about the game itself. Just wondering if enemies in the world randomly respawn at some point? Like in wilderness just crossing by,so they pop up.
Top Bottom