Search results

+
  1. warbaby2

Why did you kill stealth netrunning?

So you are heleriously OP with added steps, by using the game's level and AI design flaws... yea, that means the 2.0 changes were useless.
  2. warbaby2

About free legendary items after 1.2

"Book"... come to think of it, the official guidebook because more and more useless with every patch, doesn't it? More challenging or not, it's a useless change, in a single player game...
  3. warbaby2

Patch 1.2

True, they still drop any form of pursuit after one block or so, though... no vehicle use. All in all: A good start... again... I have a feeling there will be more "scratching at the surface of everything that's broken" patches in the coming months.
  4. warbaby2

What game are you currently playing

We'll see 'bout that one. Still miffed they won't do ship interiors for now, but atleast they did tell people upfront. The demonstration was... interesting.
  5. warbaby2

What game are you currently playing

Rotating through Valheim, Warframe, Azure Lane and Dark Souls 1 (again) as well as popping into BG3 beta now and than, since they actually update regularly. :rolleyes: Yea yea, CDPR got hacked, whatever, I don't care anymore...
  6. warbaby2

A statement made by CDPR regarding Keanu Reeves mod is concerning

Oh please, Skyrim modders have had their characters bang celebrities for years now... Jessica Alba being one prominent example. The mere fact that - this time around - the actual actor the likeness was pulled from was part of the project in question is about as relevant as a couple of housewives...
  7. warbaby2

Is it too little too late?

Yea, and people should never forget that either... the way the mainstream games media pretty much carried their (CDPR's) a**es by showering them to bank by showering them with high scores and positive reviews BEFORE dropping them to make the extra money from negative articles. I'd even go as far...
  8. warbaby2

So Badowski responded to Schreier

Yea, no, I think his point is: This was no touched up E3 demo, the game shown simply did never exists... not back then and not today... from the engine up.
  9. warbaby2

Yep, gotta be one of the biggest falls from grace in the history of the industry... and that's saying something. Merely fixing the game so it works on last gen will not change much about that either, at this point. I hope customers learn from it, atleast... especially pre-orders should finally die.
  10. warbaby2

As much as I usually dislike Schreier... (so funny, his last name literally means "Screamer" in German, so fitting) but this whole affair is turning into is a real f-up for CDPR, and I highly doubt people will forget that... ever.
  11. warbaby2

A little worrying

Ops, sorry, my mistake.
  12. warbaby2

A little worrying

Yea, right, I'm the one "down the rabbit hole" here... sure. ;)
  13. warbaby2

A little worrying

Yup, that's my impression also... my guess is that, with player numbers on PC steadily declining, it could be that they simply are done with the game on that level. I mean, no use to go back and improve a single-player game most people already finished and dropped. They probably will concentrate...
  14. warbaby2

If you could make an existing character a romance option in future DLC...

Well, apparently, all you really gotta do is change a line of code... ;)
  15. warbaby2

Your Top Movies that you feel Defined the Cyberpunk Genre.

Was on my list somewhere up there... classic cyberpunk at it's best. ;)
  16. warbaby2

UOKiK will monitor the progress of work on patches. If CDPR fails to deliver they will be fined up to 10% of their income in previous year.

As it is right now? Good! Will not happen, though, not like this... local, semi-govermental consumer protection agencies are a thing in certain courtiers, and they have power,... in said country.
  17. warbaby2

Tarot Cards and a theory about their full meaning (endings, Fool on the Hill) - [SPOILER ALERT]

Yea, again, it's the whole cybermysticism angle every story in the genre has to do in a way these days, from the Christian overtones in Matrix to greek mythology in Deus Ex... I find it kinda boring and pretentious at this point.
  18. warbaby2

Cyberpunk 2077 Lost 79% of its Players in the First Month

Yea, lol, people expecting the supposed "next evolution in open world RPGs" to last longer then your usual 20 hour action adventure... such troll... :rolleyes:
  19. warbaby2

[SPOILERS] Cats, Pyramids and Egyptian symbolism ?

Cybermysticism, Egyptians and their fixation on immortality and godhood as metaphor for transhumanism, different version of afterlives and their connotations in a post spiritual world, etc., etc., etc.,... yea, it's not that clever, and has been done to "death" ;) at this point... don't wanna be...
  20. warbaby2

Cyberpunk 2077 Lost 79% of its Players in the First Month

Especially when it's done as badly... and that's the sad thing. This game could have had some serious longevity legs, if they just had made the open world more engaging and interactive. Randomly generated GIG's, gang turf conflicts, police alerts, cyber psychos, races (plus car customization)...
Top Bottom