Search results

+
  1. Z

About Blood and Wine (SPOILERS)

I have been silently sitting on the rafters waiting for some news.. a release date... but nothing has been confirmed yet. Atleast give us a release date CDPR.
  2. Z

Worst looking armor you've found?

Every armor which gives Geralt a belly is a bad armor.
  3. Z

Allow us to further level the Kaer Morhen armor please!

I have been keeping it so far. There are times where I should just get rid of it when I am overburdened, but I kept hoping to upgrade that. Its really sad to know it cant be upgraded any further. DLC upgrades would be great. I love this armor.
  4. Z

How/where do you access the DLC?

I went to Bram. Didnt find any armors in his shop. Patch 1.02 installed. No idea about the haircut. There are only three hairstyles available for me in Novigrad and Claywich. No DLC showing up for me. :(
  5. Z

I am stuck at botchling quest (game bug)

Why even kill the poor thing.
  6. Z

DLCs

No. in patch 1.02. The real question is.. How to access them in-game after the patch is installed.
  7. Z

omg gwent is so freaking adictive

Yea it is really addictive. Once I start playing, I cant stop. It becomes quite hard later on with better players with better cards. Need to find the Gwent cards. Havent found any cards (I have bought/won a few) in any of the chests yet.
  8. Z

An item you can easily miss in the beginning of the game (very early game spoilers)

I missed it too. And I dont even know the spot on the map where those ghouls were.
  9. Z

Gwent (Press Triangle to Pass) Crashes the game.

Gwent (Press Triangle to Pass) Crashes the game. First of all, Thank you for creating this masterpiece, I am absolutely loving it. The game is amazing but I have this issue where the game just crashes as soon as I press triangle to pass my turn on PS4. I am not sure if everyone, who has an...
  10. Z

A Night To Remember CGI trailer.

I really hope there is a complete song (with the lyrics the girl was singing). This was so amazing... CDPR should make a CGI Witcher movie. No hollywood.. no actors.. no bs.. just a movie by these guys would be amazing.
  11. Z

Reviews prior to release only for PS4 - no PC or Xbox this week

I believe they chose to send PS4 copies for review first because the game is better on PC, then PS4 and then XOne in comparison. XOne being the weakest of them all, it wouldnt make sense to send XOne copies for reviews. They didnt wanted to send out PC for reviewing as it is their best...
  12. Z

Is it time to go dark?

I wont go Dark either. Apart from W3 and GOT, I am just not interested in any other thing at the moment. I will keep reading the forums and neogaf and will definitely avoid the leaked streams. I did it for the GTA V.... If I could do it then, I will definitely do it now. Just 9 more days. Its...
  13. Z

Is it time to go dark?

With the game being leaked early. Now is the best time to go completely dark. I will try my best to avoid the streams and leaked videos.
  14. Z

Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

Saw this on FB. https://www.facebook.com/RockAlone2k/videos/983502925017929/
  15. Z

Jesse vs Wraith was amazing. The game can be challenging when fighting enemies 5-6 level above you but still... achievable.
  16. Z

FREE DLC and EXPANSION PACK ideas for devs to ponder :)

Part of a paid expansion or free dlc. I would love to have this: Would also love the black armour or Brienne from GOT. Something like those would look great on Geralt.
  17. Z

That's understandable. I am on the same boat. I am definitely getting the game.. no question about it.. but I am still very curious to see the PS4 footage. I really like how they have planned this. IGN week, then Gamespot week, then Youtuber's week, I guess its console footage and Twitch the...
  18. Z

Dont worry.. I am pretty sure they will release the XOne version gameplay footage at the same time as PS4 if not before it.
  19. Z

The Witcher 3 - PC, Xbox One or PS4?

Not sure if this is the right thread to post this in but a guy from reddit tweeted CDPR for a ps4 gameplay confirmation. and CDPR responded with "Console assets are still being worked on, hope to have them before launch". This may be a stupid question but I am confused as to what they mean by...
Top Bottom