Search results

+
  1. R

Inventory Thread

https://www.reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/38duwa/alchemy_equip_user_interface_redesign/ Also trophies should be separate from equipment. Books by themselves. Glyphs and runes by them selves. Mutagens should keep the most powerful ones at the top, and separate,
  2. R

User Interface Thread

My vote would be to spend dev time on other issues/bugs/features.
  3. R

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

Tailes will clean the latrines....
  4. R

Patch 1.05 for PC out now!

Huzzah!
  5. R

Serious New Ability Bug

? really? What? anyway. what you refer to as the first row is not the first row. its a heading. you have the first row by default. I refuse to believe someone played through the game once without noticing this.
  6. R

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

On a controller on the PC. For the most part they are ok, mainly I get frustrated when attempting to move small distances from a stopped position. In combat the controls are quite good apart from getting stuck sometimes on geometry. On horseback the horse randomly stops for little if any reason...
  7. R

Does a broken launch take a game's momentum away?

Sure. This is not a broken launch, but I do think the exp bugs plus others are the reason w3 isn't at the top of he steam charts.
  8. R

Suggestion for harder difficulty

The problem with the difficulty scale is how there are so many variables that determine difficulty. There's the level of the monster, equipment level, player level, player point distribution, difficulty level. Primarily i find fault with the equipment level scaling fiasco because I end up never...
  9. R

DLC with old faces for Triss and Roche. Do you want it?

I get where you are coming from, but i meant Ves-- Roches sidekick
  10. R

DLC with old faces for Triss and Roche. Do you want it?

Ves looks way worse. Could someone make a comparison set?
  11. R

TW3 without Origin?

Not sure if serious...
  12. R

Favourite Artstyle?

Is this topic not about artstyle? Is it instead suddenly about the narrative content? While the stories from act IV may have ties to slavic folk lore, it's visuals do not. At least when looking at screen shots from the wiki or drawing from my memory of it(admittedly some time ago). So again, if...
  13. R

Favourite Artstyle?

How did TW1 feel more slavic? Unless some evidence is given I'm going to interpret that statement as coming from the grimdark feeling of 1 as being slavic. In terms of artistic touches 3 has the most slavic touches directly. Many of the peasant houses are painted in a slavic manner with...
  14. R

Axii or Quen or Aard (Second Tier)

Playing on dm and I went with Quen, havnt regretted it. I heard axii two was op tho.
  15. R

Why no Colossus sized bosses like the Kayran?

Also dragons dogma,
  16. R

Patch in an alternate way to get the Zoltan card please

Yeah I guess I missed this card as well. Sort of a bummer, but good thing to aim for subsequent playthroughs.
  17. R

Am I the only one who feels this way about the Health Bar area?

When there is a slot there is a reason, for discrete units. The medallion vibration from three is also sort of lame. I recall the effect where it gets larger and smaller, I don't recall a glowing. in general I think they did this so it's less distracting than 1 but really I was never bothered...
  18. R

Gwent! I choose you!

Northern realms definitely feels op to me. Needs a nerf :)
  19. R

The Witcher 3 and CDPR Appreciation thread

I'm consistently floored by the game, such that I have to put the game down. It's just too much. Loved 2 and 1 I think this game brings the best of both games and then some.
  20. R

Loot - too much, too little?

Yeah, playing on death march. I agree. I find really cool swords all the time, then I kill a thug with an axe that is better. They should have saved the relic weapons for higher levels exclusively in my mind.
Top Bottom