Search results

+
  1. C

Random generated quests

Hmm, seems you DEFINITELY got more than your moneys worth with this game... Damn 2 playthroughs??? many other games don't even GET a 1 time playthrough by me being they turn out to be boring as hell... Guess TW3 is great as hell afterall... randomly generated fetch quests or not...
  2. C

My opinion on fixing the money exploits

Amazing, they fixed the money glitch? I commend CDPR for fixing that which was broken. Now in response to the original poster... All I hear in his post is crying -and as he so eloquently put it: whiny hipster talk- Welcome to the real world, you aren't the only one in the world that has...
  3. C

Witcher 3 Fan Videos

meh, not using cross bow to bring mob down from flying *scribble*... getting hit from the air cause standing there just looking at the mob *scribble*... button mashy, no defensive abilities - mob taking your quen off far too often... sloppy as hell *scribble*... 4/10, "would not bang"
  4. C

Adreline points

Hahahaha, "Adreline" points... sorry I just had to :D
  5. C

Oils should be usable in combat. Agree/Disagree?

Sure, we should be allowed to magically coat our blade in oil with the click of a button out of nowhere. Instead of reading the quest description, Besitary, etc. I say we should be allowed to run head long into combat and just magically chugg all our potions, and coat blades instantly a la skyrim.
  6. C

CDPROJEKT RED, Give us NewGame+ Please! Vote to show your support!

Add my vote for wanting to have new game +. I might also add, I don't understand at all why there would be votes for "no" when its not something forced upon you and is simply an option. Its the same issue with some people that would like a closer camera to Geralt as an option. I personally...
  7. C

The Skyrim effect

All I want from TW3 that has any resemblance to Skyrim, is the modding aspect. I don't really like Skyrim, yes i have about 500+ hours playing on xbox, and with mods on pc. But one thing I appreciate of Skyrim is not that its a good RPG or open world, because it REALLY isn't that great.... I...
  8. C

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

I don't understand the reason for this thread. Technially you can also Axii mobs wait till your stamina is almost full, and axii is JUST about to break, move behind them and use heavy attack, rinse and repeat. You can also just Igni spam, like do ABSOLUTELY nothing, just igni spam till...
  9. C

Why are enemies with 0 armor crappy weapons so op?? it makes no sense.

Sooo, let me get this straight.... You're upset because YOU chose to play on DEATH MARCH difficulty, and mobs are hard? hmm. I really don't know what to tell ya.
  10. C

should return and get my money back

Yeah I agree, you should return the game. Its CLEARLY not for you. Problem solved, didn't need to post anything :D
  11. C

[Suggestion][Feature] Manually (or other trigger) enter Combat Stance

There's no excuse, WE need to be in control of WHEN we want to be in combat stance. I understand they want to dumb down the game for casuals to also pick up and play, but for christs sake have faith that most casuals aren't BUMBLING IDIOTS, and for those few that are, christ sake, develop that...
  12. C

Does level scaling necessarily mean removing threats?

Whoa whoa!! I don't like level scaling myself, I was just trying to mention of a different style of level scaling that I think COULD work... I myself absolutely DESPISE level scaling, but I also hate when you faceroll everything in the game because you're too strong. I want ATLEAST a semblance...
  13. C

How to win horse races without counter-cheating against the cheating AI?

ummm... blocking your opponents horse isn't cheating, its what everyone does... lol this isn't Nascar or Formula 1
  14. C

Does level scaling necessarily mean removing threats?

I think a bit of both would have been perfect, like a hybrid level scaling system. Hear me out, I believe its a fantastic idea... They should keep the open world monsters on a set level in set level areas, those would be the ones that spawn and roam freely around the map. What they should...
  15. C

The Witcher 3 Modding

I'm looking forward but not limited to: - Photographic texture mods. - A mod that allows YOU to craft your own shit, without having to go to a crafter (repair items looking at you...) - A complete dual wielding mod - A complete skills overhaul mod - A survival/hunting mod a la Hunterborn...
  16. C

Death March still too easy?

Since we've had this discussion before, I'll just go ahead and post the conclusions we had from there to here. - If you died, it's not easy - If you get hit, even once, its not easy - If you're over leveled, or focused your points on a single area, thus you're OP like you SHOULD be, its not...
  17. C

auto-lock during combat

I got an easy fix for ya, DONT USE IT. Done. Problem solved. I'm on PS4 and there's no autolock mechanism in the game.
  18. C

Funny comics about extinguish candles in the game

Hahaha, great comic had a great laugh. God those candles piss me the hell off... Honestly, I think its a troll attempt by CDPR, its GOTTA be, why else do they have them ANYWHERE you want to click? torches by the signpost, torches by the contract board, candles on top of chests... I'm telling...
  19. C

REQUEST : Official statement about the clumsy controls on ps4/xbox one from dev teamve

They claim, and its obvious, they get alot of inspiration from Red Dead Redemption, yet I don't understand why they didn't also take a hint from their movement system: Tilt stick lightly, walk lightly - tilt stick moderately walk moderately fast - tilt stick all the way, walk faster - hold X...
  20. C

CDPR: a Little attention for a consoles gamers please?

Why do PC dudes feel a need to make sock puppet accounts to troll as a console player? Its kinda pathetic, we get that PC's are superior to consoles, its common sense... nice post count...bro, get out there, go to school, meet a girl, go on a vacation, theres more to life than making sock...
Top Bottom