Search results

+
  1. D

The Triss content and the inconsistency of our romance's choice

Oh the well thing... yeah... lol. Thanks for the info :)
  2. D

Wow... what a thread. Still going strong, congrats everybody. Can someone tell me if this was the last update on the matter from dev REDDorigen. "What Marcin meant by saying it's not a "bug", is that it's not a simple issue of improperly implemented dialogue that we could fix with hotfix patch...
  3. D

Petition to get Triss Merigold added to the Expansion packs!

Would you like me to quote them, I'm trying to be civil. You did say a bunch of things and some were lies one example for you before you decide on quotes. The Witcher is not Reds ip, and they must write the story so it's in line with what is ok for the author . Not exact words but I can get...
  4. D

You stated your reasons yes but you also came on strong and wrong about a lot of other things. When i say wrong btw... I say this because you stated so many things as fact which some were flat out lies and I cited sources to prove it. Others are wrong because they were opinions that you preached...
  5. D

You have disregarded Triss in previous posts many times but it doesn't matter. I can quote them for you if you like but you know what you wrote unless you forgot. We have been talking awhile. As to the point of why you are against, as I said before I think you make a lot of sense. Lets be real...
  6. D

Not personal I promise, but me showing why I care is a big deal. I would rather people know why I feel she deserves much more. This is less about arguing with someone who will never understand or care and more about people who are reading.
  7. D

Again Kaldea really? Nothing against you but here. Again I have more... I don't post nonsense. I like to include reasons, details, logic in my posts. Not some stuff he has been saying beyond the last post anyway which made sense.
  8. D

This is the one thing you have posted I agree with. That makes sense with sound logic and reasoning, kudos.
  9. D

I'm sorry it is so funny how everyone knows Yen history and relationship but also knows Triss'. You just decide to disregard Triss completely it is really hilarious actually. The fact that you are that pro Yen you can't see what anybody is saying. You think people are attacking Yen, when this is...
  10. D

This will be short as I said my peace in posts with you. Everything you say is insane I'm sorry... You state fact or canon here or there. This person is more important than that person to you maybe but it isn't fact and I hope not a single person has believed this nonsense. The games are Reds...
  11. D

You replied to me. I merely replied to it with facts to support what you replied to.
  12. D

If you read his comments that is all he says. He also says how Reds don't write there own stories without supervision from author. To make sure it's up to his fantasy books are game canon. "You do know that Geralt lost his memory right? You do know that Geralt and Yennefer's fates are bound...
  13. D

You would think but he has it stuck in his head there is only one story and Geralt forever for Yen. Forget previous games, this games writing and choices. He wishes the games were the books but there not. Saying it 100 times in different ways won't make it so. Discrediting what the Reds...
  14. D

You would be correct the author knows Link here ---------- Updated at 10:48 AM ---------- How about you read my post I made just for you which address everything you said I will post it again. Read it than comment back I would love to hear what you have to say. Also I think you only played...
  15. D

You could not be anymore wrong it is not even funny. Read this before you comment or better yet ask a Red! It is there story. How do you think the love between Geralt and Triss was created? Why Yen wasn't back in TW1 or TW2? You guessed it because the Reds wrote it like that. So almost every...
  16. D

So because the Reds who wrote the Triss love in the first place made it believable, real and game canon. We should just drop all sense of logic, consistency, writing in the last game because Yen is back? You know there is a reason so many people want more Triss it's not just more screen time. It...
  17. D

This is absurd "No this is still Andrzej's story and intellectual property" Please tell me that is a joke? "Geralt loves Yennefer not Triss" Says who? Here you go link This is the Reds story has been since TW1. Also read this below and tell me I'm wrong and why please?
  18. D

Did you read my post or are just saying things as that is not what I said at all. Also saying it's getting Bioware level waifu shit is just mocking a real problem with detailed reasoning and facts. Not to mention it's not even remotely true to what people are asking for.
  19. D

Couldn't have said it better myself. More Triss is only one problem, Triss being a integral character is key.
  20. D

This is so true. The suggestion about the Yen conversation was great as well =)
Top Bottom