Search results

+
  1. R

Quest: Ugly Baby - Following the thread completed (but is marked as failed..

Quest: Ugly Baby - Following the thread completed (but is marked as failed.. NG+ Game Version: 1.10 I have completed this specific quest a week ago but it still fails for no reason at all. Before talking to the stable master to retrieve Uma: The cutscene after talking to the stable master...
  2. R

Buggy animations (Hearts of Stone Expansion) *Pictures included*

Buggy animations (Hearts of Stone Expansion) *Pictures included* I spent a good moment laughing at Geralt and the bandits and horses and boars because of this bug. you fixed the funky leg walking animation on npcs carrying crates but much like the Hym in skellige, the bug has moved onto a new...
  3. R

Quest: Temerian Valuables possible bug or some kind of user error on my end?

Quest: Temerian Valuables possible bug or some kind of user error on my end? The first time i picked up this quest randomly, i did not read the book till 20 minutes later then i opened and read the book and it updated the quest. then i was on my to the location it sent me to but i had died by...
Top Bottom