Search results

+
  1. P

PS4 Release Date for Gwent?

PS4 Release Date for Gwent? Pretty much what the title says: is there a tentative release date for the PS4 version of Gwent? I know that the PC and XBOX One will be getting it sooner. Was really hoping that this would be available for the holidays.
  2. P

The Art of Gwent by Dark Horse

The Art of Gwent by Dark Horse Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere, but Dark Horse is supposedly going to release an Art of Gwent companion book, similar to the World of the Witcher compendium, in the first quarter of 2017...
  3. P

2-player couch VS?

2-player couch VS? Pretty straightforward question: does CDPR plan to include a local multiplayer option, i.e. 2-player couch VS? Competitive play online is great and all, but I was hoping to play against friends and family as well.
  4. P

Petition to Address Deficiencies and Bugs in "Be It Ever So Humble Epilogue"

Petition to Address Deficiencies and Bugs in "Be It Ever So Humble Epilogue" I will start this thread off by thanking CDPR for taking the time to create this epilogue. You could have ended Blood and Wine at an earlier point in the expansion - say, Pomp and Strange Circumstance - but...
  5. P

Dress Upstairs at Corvo Bianco Estate? - End Game Spoilers -

Dress Upstairs at Corvo Bianco Estate? - End Game Spoilers - Once you have completed the game and have triggered the "Be It Ever So Humble" quest, and you enter the Corvo Bianco estate, there is an odd looking dress that I don't remember seeing before in the upstairs guest bedroom. Does anyone...
  6. P

Companion AI and Pathfinding - B&W End Game

Companion AI and Pathfinding - B&W End Game Pretty simple suggestion: add a few different routines to the AI for Yennefer, Triss, or whoever else can appear at Corvo Bianco at the end of Blood and Wine. While I appreciate what CDPR was trying to do - and I do think it's pretty cute - the AI...
  7. P

What happens to Sylvia? B&W End Game Spoilers

What happens to Sylvia? B&W End Game Spoilers I finished Blood and Wine with what appears to be the good ending: Sylvia and Anna Hennrietta hug and apparently reconcile, and Dettlaff is vanquished. What happens to Sylvia after this? Her character log doesn't update to reflect her end-game...
  8. P

[Spoiler] floating in mid air at end of Blood and Wine

[b] :thinking: I'm sure it's just a broken texture or something, nothing huge, but maybe the REDs could give it a look when they get a chance.
  9. P

Pomp and Strange Circumstance Log Error? - End Game Spoilers -

Pomp and Strange Circumstance Log Error? - End Game Spoilers - Just finished Blood and Wine, and I have a question regarding the log entry for "Pomp and Strange Circumstance." I opted to investigate further and uncovered the identity of the fifth victim. I chose to confront Sylvia and push for...
  10. P

Tips for the Final Boss Fight? - Spoilers -

Tips for the Final Boss Fight? - Spoilers - Having a bit of difficulty here. I'm playing on Death March and the wave of bats that Dettlaff launches at me is a one shot kill. I've tried running along the perimeter of the arena/combat zone, sprinting left and right, and it helps a little bit but...
  11. P

Beyond Hill and Dale Quest - Bulletin Board Question

Beyond Hill and Dale Quest - Bulletin Board Question I came across a bulletin board in one of the small towns within Sylvana's dream world - I believe the one with the little girl who sells fistech and tobacco - and I was wondering if anyone has been able to click on it. Does it actually...
  12. P

La Cage au Fou (speculation and spoilers)

La Cage au Fou (speculation and spoilers) Trying to minimize my presence on these boards lest I be spoiled inadvertently, but I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the Cage au Fou quest. It evoked that same creepy vibe which I felt while playing Hearts of Stone. Speaking of which ....
  13. P

Question Regarding Vivienne

Question Regarding Vivienne Pretty straight forward query: is Vivienne romance-able in Blood and Wine? I'm currently working on the "Warble of a Smitten Knight" quest, and I'm wondering if the vow that I take at the beginning of the tournament has consequences later on, i.e. if you swear on...
  14. P

Blood and Wine Number of Quests Query

Blood and Wine Number of Quests Query -- NO SPOILERS PLEASE -- So I've completed about 21 quests in Blood and Wine thus far, a mixture of secondary quests, treasure hunts, contracts, and some main story progression. I am currently on "La Cage au Fou," and I was wondering how many quests I...
  15. P

The Warble of a Smitten Knight Bug (PS4)

The Warble of a Smitten Knight Bug (PS4) Just wanted to give the REDs a heads up. There appears to be a bug in this questline. When you undergo training in preparation for the tourney, the horse racing section is broken. I ventured outside the arena to practice some on Roach, and regardless of...
  16. P

With or Without HUD?

With or Without HUD? In preparation for Blood and Wine, I'm thinking about changing my graphical display some, and I was wondering if any of you have experimented with turning off the HUD and disabling question marks. Does it make the game feel more organic and challenging? Does it encourage...
  17. P

LiveLock

LiveLock Anyone else come across this title? It's a three person co-op that focuses on the holy trinity of classes - tank, dps, healer - and is set in a post-apocalyptic 22nd century where all biological life on earth has been wiped out. The particle effects are most impressive...
  18. P

Just when you think you've seen everything ...

Just when you think you've seen everything ... So here I was on Roach riding through some backwater town in Velen this afternoon. I'm level 70, I've completed every quest in the game, both primary and secondary, as well as all of the contracts, free DLC, and HoS. I don't expect to find anything...
  19. P

Cyberpunk 2020 Novels by Stephen Billias

Cyberpunk 2020 Novels by Stephen Billias Has anyone ever read these? Sardukhar perhaps? I was looking into Cyberpunk 2020 on wikipedia, and it says that there were two novels written by Stephen Billias in the 1990s that are set in this world. Here's a link to them at Goodreads...
  20. P

Playstation 4.5 on the way?

Playstation 4.5 on the way? What do you all make of this? http://www.polygon.com/2016/3/18/11265148/ps4-playstation-4-5-sony-report http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2016/03/18/rumor-sony-is-developing-playstation-4-5.aspx Rumors have been circulating that Sony is planning to...
Top Bottom