Search results

+
  1. O

Points of Interest in 'A Visitor's Guide to Night City' (Collectors Edition)

I was reading 'A Visitor's Guide to Night City' which was part of the collectors edition. On the district maps some points of interest are marked. Beside some obvious things like the Afterlife, the Clouds, Arasaka Towser, the Stadium etc. there are some spots marked that I couldn't find. E.g. in...
  2. O

Wie alles begann...

Wie alles begann... Erzählt mal wie es bei euch so mit dem Zocken angefangen hat. Was waren die ersten Spiele die ihr gespielt habt? Eure erste eigene Konsole/PC? Was ist für euch pure Nostalgie womit verbindet ihr die meisten Erinnerungen?
  3. O

Titanfall

Titanfall Dann mach ich mal was Lotherien sagt. cyberpunkforever Ich hab ja den erste nTeil nicht gespielt obwohl ich das Konzept schon sehr interessant fand. Ich bin ja eigentlich nicht so der Shooter-Fan. Ich hab in den letzten 10 Jahren 2 Battelfields und 2 CODs gespielt. COD:MW haben wir...
  4. O

Fistfight Achievement BUG post 1.08

Fistfight Achievement BUG post 1.08 I startet the game after the patch and loaded an old save game (1.07) and replayed the last 3 fistfight quests. I've beaten Olav and the troll but the 2 achievements didn't pop up.
  5. O

UI Improvement - Crafting/Trading

UI Improvement - Crafting/Trading If i talk to a smith there is an option to open the trading menu and an option to open the crafting menu. On Both of them I can switch the menus including repair, disassemble (not sure if it is called that in the English version), and the removing upgrades...
  6. O

Dark Mode - Enemy strength and difficulty

Dark Mode - Enemy strength and difficulty I' ve a question about dark mode. I startet my 3rd playthrough. My last one was shortly before the release of the dark mode and I think I alwasy played hard. And I can remember that enemies like the Endriaga queen and the ghosts were quite tough. Now I...
  7. O

Doors: Opening animation and entering

Doors: Opening animation and entering Update 22.07.13: I created this little tutorial for making your own doors. It's only a little workaround, it seems that the REDkit doesn't provide a tool to create create such templates...
  8. O

Feedback/Suggestions/Wishlist for the REDkit

Feedback/Suggestions/Wishlist for the REDkit Sorry if I had missed this information, is there any kind of feedback process? I startet working with the REDkit, reading the Wiki, watching the videos and so on. It would be great if I could submit my feedback. First thing is the undo function, it...
  9. O

Settings, Config or Properties ?

Settings, Config or Properties ? Hi, are there something like settings or so? When i dock the asset browser, there is the option "Client settings" under FILE and "Config..." under TOOLS but when I click them, "Saving configuration..." appears in the lower left corner of the editor.
  10. O

Spawns and Distances

Spawns and Distances Hi there, I've a new question about D'Jinni. I'm want to design a wolf pack, walking along a rout through the area. (like the woref pack in capter 3.) I copied the spawnset from CDPR but my problem is that the wolf pack firstly appears only when I'm near a certain place...
  11. O

D'Jinni Scripting: add/remove placeables

D'Jinni Scripting: add/remove placeables I've some questions about scripting, I didn't find something about that here or in the wiki. Sorry if that was discussed earlier. Is it possible to add/remove placeables and effects with a script? I've planned two things, at first I would add corpses...
Top Bottom