Search results

+
  1. X

New Game+ explanation needed

Which is precisely why I didn't like how they did NG+ in TW3 and have criticized it in the past... so hopefully they don't reuse the same method. The Mass Effect series is a better example of NG+.
  2. X

New Game+ explanation needed

A simple fix would be to let you respec your attributes at the beginning of a NG+. I'm all for NG+, it adds replayability and it's great for those of us that just wanna enjoy a replay of the story with our badass weapons/armor and try different builds without having to grind all over again.
  3. X

Viper swords using wrong model...

Wait a minute... how come the chest armor looks different in that pic? In my game it's scaly like a viper. I also have the same problem as TC. The viper steel sword is actually feline. Will this be fixed in 1.11?
  4. X

Ciri's alternative look DLC available

The butt flap needs to go.
  5. X

Your opinion: Alternative look for Triss

I prefer her default... not a fan of elven Triss.
  6. X

Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

No wonder Triss fans are pissed off here. I was planning to romance her in my second playthrough but now it doesn't even seem worth it. Gonna have to stick with Yennnefer again I guess.
  7. X

Really? Even if you broke up with Yennefer? That's disappointing...
  8. X

I'd like to know what happens at Kaer Morhen when Ciri returns if you romanced Triss? I know that Yennefer and Geralt share a brief kiss... but what about Triss?
  9. X

Lack of variety in Sex scenes

I can understand the brothel scenes being reused but not for unique characters like Triss, Yennefer & Keira. Triss fans must be disappointed especially... I think we can all agree that her love scene in TW3 sucks compared to TW2.
  10. X

The one thing that bugs me about characters in this game...

If you're that bothered by sexy women, then this is simply not the series for you. Deal with it.
  11. X

Yennifer's Alternative Look

Default is better. I like how she switches from her dress to pants(Dat Ass...) on different occasions.
  12. X

Romance and Sex in The Witcher 3

They are still the same bra, just a different color. Both Yennefer and the prostitutes share the same bra, so this 'threesome' could very well just be prostitutes is what I'm saying.
  13. X

Romance and Sex in The Witcher 3

Sorry guys but I doubt that's Triss & Yennefer, because the prostitutes wear the same undergarments as well Check out the girl by the stairs for proof: Same exact one Yennefer wears. This means that all the women in the game probably share the same nude body(like they did in Witcher 2, I...
Top Bottom