Search results

+
  1. geraltthebleidd

Red Dead Redemption 2 (Red Dead 3)

@qOjOp yes and proper HDR
  2. geraltthebleidd

Metro Exodus

I am sure that the developers are not very happy about that decision too. Even the author said he will "watch the franchise being killed" In my opinion its grey like everything. They want more money because Steam wants a big cut and expect the gamers who already use steam to switch. This is...
  3. geraltthebleidd

The elk is a pain in the *** to hunt. In Ambarino i found only one but f* up with normal arrow instead of improved arrows. Found never another one in that area. In Van Horn there were only the good elks but without antlers. Then i finally found one in the snow area but there were only one and i...
  4. geraltthebleidd

Favourite Character in the Witcherverse

1. Geralt 2. Ciri 3. Triss/Yen/Shani 4. Dandelion/Zoltan 5. Eskel 6. Vesemir 7. Roche 8. Regis 9. Keira Most respect 1. Vesemir
  5. geraltthebleidd

How many hours did you spend in CDPR games?

W3 something about more than 200 hours with 100 percent. Really quality time! W2 i believe 100 to 150 hours(in my 2nd playthrough i believe more than 60 hours with 100 percent iorveth path) W1 150 hours but most of it running.
  6. geraltthebleidd

[SPOILERS] Witcher 3 vs Witcher 2 vs Witcher 1. Vote and discuss which one is your favorite :)

my first game was The Witcher 1 but The Witcher 3 is my favourite. I like the big open world. Its something i whished for since the first game. Thats one plus. Second i like the small cut scenes where geralt is talking with npcs. Nearly all enemies besides 2 or 3 from Witcher 1 and 2 are in...
  7. geraltthebleidd

Metro Exodus

The Metro 2035 book is the sequel to the "Last Light" game and the Prequel to Metro Exodus
  8. geraltthebleidd

Thank you CD PROJEKT RED <3

the game i always craved for was made in the snes era, then i played some other snes games and then i knew the first snes game i craved for and defended for so long was really shit compared to the other ones , real life story..
  9. geraltthebleidd

Game or Game series you wish CDPR Got their hands on first?

lol the first thing i thought was "star wars" and to my surprise many thought the same! i just wish the new cyberpunk game will also be in polish because i understand half of polish and i like their humour! (and girls...)
  10. geraltthebleidd

Assassin's Creed: Origins - The most boring RPG (?)

i don't have a problem with the animations in origins, i liked them. AC Odyssey not so much. I like the new ac games but its average. Combat is in dark souls or nioh better. RPG is in Witcher better. AC Odyssey is not a bad game but i think people are sick because in every game you have these...
  11. geraltthebleidd

@Mybrokenenglish i am currently playing ac odyssey , the combat has this comic style with this red lines or green lines for poison attacks(can't deactivate it, i tried) The combat with animations is really sloppy, you can never compare that to W3. Even AC3 had better finishers. In Odyssey your...
  12. geraltthebleidd

Witcher 3 is a lot different than Witcher 2 and it made cd projekt rich and we got a very near perfect game. Copysoft just throws you an excellent setting but behind that everything is mediocre or bad. The Animations in Odyssey compared to RDR2 are if you would compare an indie game to a triple...
  13. geraltthebleidd

the storyline is in every game the same, always revenge, just with other politics but they are still good games but not great like witcher, witcher is in its own league but odyssey did some good water and other things, if ubisoft would make one game like witcher for 5 years or more and not the...
  14. geraltthebleidd

it is a good average game with an average story with an excellent map and excellent culture but 60 dollars are way too much. I bought it for 25 or 30 i think. Also in AC if you don't like the politics then every game will feel "boring" edit: lol i idiot clicked "no"
  15. geraltthebleidd

Please don't let the witcher series die

It will not die so soon. People still play games from the 90s. Maybe there will be a Legacy Collection. Kaer Morhen Collection. Witcher Collection, Witcher Remakes. Witcher Prequels. Maybe in 20 years it will die. In this time we have Cyberpunk2078 and 2079 lol and the next deus ex game will...
  16. geraltthebleidd

[Spoilers] What's your Opinion on Blood and Wine?

for me it was the beginning in novigrad with dijkstra. yes vampire was easier and the parry was needed in his strong attack. Olgierd was so strong like a boss from nioh but after playing nioh i think he would be easier. Every boss has a pattern like in rockman. There is one small difference. In...
  17. geraltthebleidd

The Witcher 2 is five years old, today!

I will get hate but it hasn't aged so good(played 1 week ago , all quests, best armor and swords) and had massive plot holes. The story, world, characters in W3 were way better. One plot hole was the tiny figurine with triss inside. Why hasn't Philippa sensed something? why hasn't seen anybody...
  18. geraltthebleidd

Who do you want to watch your back Eskel or Lambert ?

Eskel because i don't like Lambert but they are both family and i would trust them both my life.
  19. geraltthebleidd

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

Vesemir Prequel or Eskel Game while Geralt is in Flotsam or Ciri/Eskel Game in the Future. Maybe playing an unknown character in Nilfgaard from the Viper School. Visiting Francesca Findabair, Kovir, Cintra and Rivia! Maybe visit the Aen Elle? The Problem is to find a good plot. We had the wild...
  20. geraltthebleidd

i think seriously they will make Hosea the main chara in the next prequel.
Top Bottom