Search results

+
  1. M

Pytania dot. fizycznej wersji Gwinta.

Bardzo, bardzo dziękuję :)
  2. M

Pytania dot. fizycznej wersji Gwinta.

Pytania dot. fizycznej wersji Gwinta. Kłaniam się, Jestem całkiem zadowolonym posiadaczem fizycznej wersji Gwinta, ale podczas kilku rozegranych do tej pory partii nasunął się zestaw pytań oraz wątpliwości względem zasad. Załączoną instrukcję czytałem, niestety nie wyjaśnia poniższych kwestii...
  3. M

NPC popping/LOD: Last, desperate request

Eh, if you want to get attention follow the proper route and send them a ticket via tech support. That's exactly what I did regarding worse performance and NPC pop-in on 1.04 and I had a response the follow day. Dev team is aware.
  4. M

Massive performance loss after patch 1.04

I know how it sounds. I totally understand your point of view, mine was the same but I've decided to do it anyway and it helped me. If it didn't I wouldn't be here at 11pm after working for 12h typing all of this. No, it's not. And you do not have to explain to me what I have done, I did my...
  5. M

Okay, no guarantees this will solve anyone's problems but here it goes anyway: Yesterday evening I've sent a ticket to CDPR regarding performance on 1.04. Today, around 10 am I received a reply, seemed typed out by an actual person ;) instructing me to do the following: - Launch the game - Go...
  6. M

NPC pop-in issues

I would love to hear from you regarding that. Anyhow - I've sent a ticket to CDPR regarding this issue, was told it has been forwarded to the dev team.
  7. M

Lower values increase the quality of close-by vegetation, as I understand it. Becomes slightly sharper and eats your fps away as a result of that. 0 is optimal.
  8. M

NPC pop-in issues

I also notice it and considering how immersive and fantastic the game is when running properly (1.02) I find it difficult to ignore and cope with. Trying to sink into into this great, oh so great world and BAM! have 2 characters pop-in IN YOUR FACE to remind you about reality. 3 patches in and 2...
  9. M

Ugh, that's rough. I do hope CDPR will take note of this and get it sorted out. It's kinda confusing how much issues 1.04 seems to have introduced after the game itself on release performed. Also, this: "This is what I did to fix it for the most part. Navigate to...
  10. M

10 - 15 % less framerate since patch 1.04

Repost from a different thread about the same issue. Sorry, haven't noticed this one.
  11. M

Same. Playing on ASUS G751-JY, specs: - i7 4710HQ - 24 GB DDR3 - GF980M 4GB - Installed on a SSD. Lost about 10-15 fps, depending on the time of day, location and weather conditions. On 1.03 I could play with everything on ultra (except hairworks off, shadow quality and draw distance set to...
  12. M

Spadek wydajnosci na patch'u 1.04

Spadek wydajnosci na patch'u 1.04 Klaniam sie, Gram na ASUS'ie G751-JY, specyfikacja jak nastepuje: - i7 4710HQ - 24 GB DDR3 - GF980M 4GB - Gra zainstalowana na SSD. Przed patch'em 1.04, ktory w changelogu ma poprawienie wydajnosci, gra chodzila na ustawieniach ultra (hairworks off, zasieg...
  13. M

Sprawy Marketingowe

Nie chce, w tym sek :) Nie wiem jaka owa jakosc bedzie, nie chce spekulowac czy osadzac. Chcialem jedynie podzielic sie tym, ze moje wrazenia po oficjalnych czy partnerskich materialach promocyjnych ktore na kampanie reklamowa Wiedzmina 3 sie skladaja sa takie, ze - jako klient - jestem...
  14. M

Sprawy Marketingowe

Bardzo przepraszam, jezeli watek wybralem nieodpowiedni. Przepraszam tez za brak PL znakow. To tyle tytulem wstepu. Mam duza prosbe, wlasnie w kwestii marketingu. Taki list otwarty szarego klienta ktory gry CD Projektu kupuje bardzo chetnie, a samo studio szanuje. Bedzie krotko, relatywnie ;)...
Top Bottom