Search results

+
  1. P

Witcher Franchise Speculation

I personally hate playing the "chosen one". So no.
  2. P

Zoltan Chivay Gwent Card Impossible to Obtain

Missed your chance. Gotta grasp opportunities when you can.
  3. P

HOTTEST WITCHER 3 GIRL: Yennefer vs Triss vs Ciri vs ???

Corrine Tilly. Tomira is hot too
  4. P

Endings Guide (Work in Progress, Spoilers)

I got a perfect ending. Geralt didn't romance those damn sorceresses so he was free of them. We faked Ciris death and now shes a witcher and Radovid destroyed Milfgard. While Radovid ruling isnt what I would like it makes for a more interesting world. Who wants a happy camper peaceful world with...
  5. P

Please do something about NPCs and their spawn/load time

You are playing on PC. Its worse on Xbox One. I have to wait around 30 seconds before my npcs spawn in. Even ones essential to quests, I'll go into their house and Its empty then they will pop in in front of me much later. World feels so empty and not "alive"
  6. P

More effort needed for The Witcher 3

So few periods, so many words. I agree with most of it though.
  7. P

[Xbox One[ "You cannot save your game right now." -Any word?

This is bullshit. I think its related to NPCs and cutscenes taking forever to spawn. Can't meditate either. Ill be running around questing in Novi with barely any NPCs and have to wait 30 seconds or meditate for them to spawn and then their cutscenes don't even work for another 15 seconds. I...
  8. P

So, 1 hour or 2 hours left?

Xbox version is live
  9. P

So, 1 hour or 2 hours left?

Does xbox still have 1 hour?
  10. P

Which character you want to see dead in Witcher 3 ?

Just Triss and Yennefer so Geralt can finally find some damn peace.
  11. P

Will Triss be relevant in this game

Why would Geralt kill Triss? And Id prefer not to romance either. Im gonna get me a nice peasant girl
  12. P

Character Appearances

Witcher 3 Gender Appearance Been watching the streams and Anybody else notice how nearly all females in this game are attractive and nearly all males look disgusting? Im straight but I can appreciate good looking people of both genders. Witcher 3 seems to favour the females a lot though. Less...
  13. P

If it's already finished.

To give all distributors a fair chance at selling the game. Say they said "what the hell sell it now". Gamestop may not have it stocked yet but walmart does so Walmart sells the most copies and Gamestop gets screwed. Or everyone downloads it digitally from Xbox or PSN and GOG or STEAM then the...
  14. P

A Night To Remember CGI trailer.

That was an amazing trailer. I don't know what else to say.
  15. P

A Tragedy of the Hunt

I wouldn't be surprised if they found out they didn't have enough and then dropping orders that they find the littlest flaws with as an excuse to not deliver.
  16. P

is it worth waiting a month before playing

First off it keeps people interested and coming back to the game close enough to when the expansions come out. People that just enjoy the game and give feedback and bug reports. And like they said about a month ago NONE of the DLCs were done yet. I don't want to wait longer to have all the DLCs...
  17. P

Performance in the Xbox One footage

Link to footage?
  18. P

Stay Faithful or Be a Hound Dog?

I think Geralt can do better than those two.
  19. P

Any chance of Conan review The WItcher 3?

That tonight?
Top Bottom