Search results

+
  1. R

When can we expect patch 1.05 and rollback potential?

Would love to know this as well .. I cannot play the game after putting 40+ hours into it ..
  2. R

Patch 1.04 for PC out now!

This is the same problem I am having too .. can't get more than 5 minutes into gameplay before "Display Driver has stopped working". GTA 5 is working PERFECT (constant 60 FPS). I was not having this problem with 1.03 .. I can no longer revert either as I made the mistake of saving using version...
  3. R

Patch 1.04 for PC out now!

Game was working great ... now I updated to 1.04, constant crashing. I don't know what you changed .. but I can't play more than 2 mins to 45 mins before game crashes. Don't have this problem in any other game I have. I find it very sad that after 40 hours I put into the game .. I can no longer...
  4. R

TW3 PRELOAD - Availability

Direct X files from what I'm hearing.
  5. R

NEW *PC Gameplay* Graphics looking good! Ultra maybe!

PC Graphics look amazing, and gameplay will be amazing. Can't wait for the 18th to come soon enough!! P.S. - Anyone saying they won't buy the game based on graphics (which are still some of the best I've ever seen from an open world game), probably don't deserve to play the game anyways.
  6. R

VRAM for maximum texture quality and vegetation density?

Exactly. I am able to run GTA V with every setting cranked to highest (except those glitched advanced graphic settings) @ 1440p with SLI 780's overclocked. I usually get a solid 60 FPS, drops to 52 FPS at the lowest when there is A LOT (and I mean A LOT) going on the screen. Like explosions...
  7. R

VRAM for maximum texture quality and vegetation density?

I think the biggest part of what people are missing is that the developers are getting SOLID 60 fps with a GTX 980 at 1080p "Uber" or Ultra settings (sans Hairworks). That doesn't mean the video card is only producing 60 FPS. It means that the game is producing EQUAL or MORE than 60 FPS. I...
  8. R

I also got my full 12 mb/s. Maybe we did something right lol
  9. R

Gamestop Early Release

EBGames here (in Canada) called me and told me about the "midnight" release event. Saying that we would actually be able to line up at 8PM to get the game at 10PM MST. So I'm super excited for that. I can get a couple hours of gaming in before passing out to go to work hahah.
  10. R

Xbox One's videos

It was an Xbox One controller, one of the limited edition ones.
  11. R

When should we expect to see console footage?

I'm not 100% sure on this, and I don't have any direct source to quote from. But I thought that I had read somewhere that Dev's said that Xbox One and PS4 version would be identical other than resolution. If that is the case, the PS4 version looks very good - and the only difference is that Xbox...
  12. R

I have been looking for someone to say this for so long, thank you very much sir. I can rest easy.
  13. R

Which difficulty level will you choose?

First play-through for me on any RPG is always Normal (Maybe even Easy, if what all the previews are saying about the difficulty is actually as hard as they make it out to be, or they just suck LOL). I like to get play through for the story the first time around. Usually if I was able to...
  14. R

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - PC System Requirements are here!

i5-2500k @ 4.2 Ghz GTX 780 SLI @ 1100 Core, 6600 Mem 16 GB RAM 1600 Mhz Wondering if I'll be able to get constant 30 FPS or higher on 1440p screen with this setup at Ultra. I'm not hoping for 60 FPS as I know you'll probably need SLI 980s'. Can anyone pitch in??
Top Bottom