Search results

+
  1. F

TW3 is my favourite rpg of all time. anyone else feel like tw3 ruined every other rpg, and feel discouraged from other games

I just finished the game with one world state. I can only say it was absolute fantastic. When I began playing the game I wasn't so sure what to think about it, thought White Orchard was just too small. But when the world opened up for me, I spend countless hours doing the different side-quests...
  2. F

FREE DLC and EXPANSION PACK ideas for devs to ponder :)

I would also like dice to return, even though the odds were difficult, it was still a lot of fun. But my main suggestion is making a little fun about the armor wearing in the Witcher 3. It is pretty odd that all of the armor Geralt finds fits him perfectly (the ones he finds during looting)...
  3. F

Can't use Signs anymore

Can't use Signs anymore I hope someone can help me with this, or the developers for that matter. The problem is that I can't use any of the signs anymore. I first noticed the bug during the quest "through time and space" when I couldn't use the aard sign to blow open the hole in the cellar to...
  4. F

Bug in Through time and space quest

Bug in Through time and space quest I want to report this bug and/or hope someone can help me with this. I've just started the quet Through time and Space, I've entered the house (did the subquest and made the godling stay) and directly went down to the cellar. There I need to cast aard on the...
  5. F

Skip dialog button does not work during part of sidequest cave of dreams

Skip dialog button does not work during part of sidequest cave of dreams Wanted to report a bug. Did this sidequest earlier but decided to change the beginning of it, so I decided to skip a few of the dialogues. However during the cutscene with the mermaids, the space bar which function as my...
  6. F

Game gets stuck several times [several spoilers]

Game gets stuck several times [several spoilers] I don't know why, but recently the game gets stuck when I play for a while (a few hours). The first time happened while I was playing as Ciri where she has to save Dudu, I was in the middle of a fight, one floor lower from where you begun when...
  7. F

Bug in subquest Now or never

Bug in subquest Now or never I wanted to report a bug. I'm currently playing the subquest Now or Never. I'm in the room where Triss comments there are a lot of rats. The next room is the room where there is a giant hole in the floor. I wanted for Triss to finish her talk so I waited. However...
  8. F

There is no big patch coming!

I can't download the patch, Gog Galaxy says it has server problems.
  9. F

GOG Galaxy is updating Witcher 3 right now - What is it?

The same happens with me as well. I wonder what it is.
  10. F

Still on level 2 after a while, am I doing something wrong?

The same goes for me as well. I'm still level 2 but I easily did a quest for lvl 7. I found several of those other quests not on the board too. There is a quest though for lvl 4, it's a treasure finding quest. I understand you, but still. Wished the way you can raise your level was easier.
  11. F

Still on level 2 after a while, am I doing something wrong?

Still on level 2 after a while, am I doing something wrong? I'm not sure why I'm still at such a low level. I'm playing the game on easy. I've explored a good chunk of the map of of the first area. I checked the quests posted on the notice board twice, blew up two monster holes, found some...
  12. F

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

I was wondering if I'm doing something wrong. I have explored a big chunk of the map already, checked the board twice, and I'm still on level 2. Now to officially do the main quest I'm supposed to be level 3, but I'm not sure what else I can do to level up. The experience points being given...
  13. F

Bug in description tutorial climbing

Bug in description tutorial climbing In the tutorial the way to climb using a keyboard is as followed: "When confronted by an obstacle, press [S] and [space] to climb over it." I'm using the default keyboard mapping, so instead of [S] it should be [W]. Just trying to help here.
  14. F

Bug in bestiary Griffins

Bug in bestiary Griffins I think I spotted a bug. In the bestiary section of the Griffin, it says:...(where folks with the means to higher a witcher dwell). Shouldn't 'higher' be 'hire'?
  15. F

What's the minimum resolution available for the game?

Just tested it out. Sadly it won't go any lower than 1024x768.
  16. F

Digital Version bonus?

With the digital version we do get the soundtrack and the map ( the last one would come out when the game is released.)
  17. F

Where did you pre-load your Witcher 3

I used Gog, downloading it the normal way.
  18. F

GeForce Game Ready Driver for The Witcher 3

I can finally download the driver through geforce experience.
  19. F

Additional content for TW3 with Gog galaxy

If you look it at that way, then yes it does make sense, but only if you would buy a retail copy then. Because in order to install the digital copy of the game I needed to have a gog account in the first place. But still I was hoping for something extra : (
  20. F

GeForce Game Ready Driver for The Witcher 3

I already have, perhaps it's the location. Any of you living in Europe?
Top Bottom