Search results

+
  1. A

Steam Decrypting Now

Wow....Out 50 minutes early. Awesome
  2. A

How do you heal outside of potions and other healing items for Hard difficulty/ Dark difficulty?

You'll need to sacrifice a skill point and a skill slot for that convenience in the last two difficulties.
  3. A

Unrealistic Expectations?

Don't bother. It's not worth it.
  4. A

Witcher 3 Dev says Nvidia HairWorks unoptimizable for AMD GPUs

Ofcourse it's not optimized. Why would Nvidia optimize it to run on AMD cards. Why would CDPR optimize it when they built and optimized their own hair technology that runs well on not only AMD PC cards but also on consoles. And AMD can't optimize it because they aren't allowed access to Nvidia...
  5. A

Unrealistic Expectations?

I have no worries. I have seen way too much of the game(a little too much maybe) and know for sure I won't be disappointed.
  6. A

Witcher 3 Wild Hunt physx presentation

Though not a selectable or configurable setting, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt also features NVIDIA PhysX, which adds realistic cloth and destruction effects throughout the game. Powered by the CPU and available on all platforms, these effects make the world feel more alive and dynamic, with cloth...
  7. A

> 24 hrs to go!!! Who's not going to be able to sleep????

Okay, I have a question. I though the game was supposed to come out at 1 am CET which should translate to 5pm PT. But the countdown on GOG is counting down to 4pm PT. What am I missing? Edit: Okay. Relase time is 1 am CEST and not 1 am CET.
  8. A

Witcher 3 artbook =/ Witcher 3 game compendium and expansion datadisks

Yes. You need to redeem the code on GOG and yes, the retail version is only compatible with the expansion sold through GOG. The boxed PC version of the game is compatible only with the Expansion Pass sold on GOG.com
  9. A

In-depth SPOILER FREE review of TW3 by a gamer.

You can go anytime you want there and to Vizima palace.
  10. A

So whats the first thing you guys will do with the game!

Well, my aim is to play around with the settings and since I mostly won't get to play the game again till the weekend I want to complete and explore every little thing in the prologue area tomorrow.
  11. A

Skills tree and combat animations

That's cause the guy playing it was ineffective, This time you can change actions mid animations. Which means if Geralt was about to be hit when doing flashy animation, he could have sidestepped and attacked the opponent from the sides and/or back.
  12. A

Which character you want to see dead in Witcher 3 ?

Good to see majority wasn't spoiled by the achievement list. I wasn't so lucky :(
  13. A

About fist fighting

Could it be improved in this area? Yeah, just like in many other areas. Will the vast vast majority of the players even notice that the movements are as you put it anatomically incorrect? No. Is it a big deal for most of those who do notice? Probably not. Is it worth it for CDPR to spend...
  14. A

Important question regarding skill resets.

You will have all your skill points. The respec potion will just unassign them. Anything else doesn't make sense IMO.
  15. A

Animations

I think there is no meditation animation because this time enemies will be moving around you and can interrupt you during meditation. I don't how a sort of time-lapse will work with monsters roaming around you.
  16. A

Genuine question to devs re water effects

What the source for your information about such water effects not being there?
  17. A

Loot gathering

You mean how time consuming it was, killing the pace of the game? That's not a problem in W3.
  18. A

Loot gathering

Ah, okay. Just a clarification, in this case I think you will find the same loot. Common items scale down to your level. They don't scale up. As to special items, as said they retain their level and place throughout the game.
  19. A

Twitch Stream PC version with patch!

I did not claim anything. I don't even know that twitch streamer. I am not cherry picking anything. If you are paid to stream something on your channel, I would take anything he says about the quality of the game with a grain of salt. It's nothing to do with trust or the quality of the game. He...
  20. A

Loot gathering

What do you mean random or dynamic? I think they have placed specific loot in specific places and the really common ones scale to your level while special ones remain as they are intended to be.
Top Bottom