Search results

+
  1. R

Witcher 3 Easter Eggs (Spoilers)

Witcher 3 Easter Eggs (Spoilers) I thought we could build a thread full of all the easter eggs people have found in the game, i'll start with a few I can think of the top of my head. -During the night of the bear attack on the party people talk about a red funeral. What was also red and widely...
  2. R

When do you falling through with killing the King with ....

When do you falling through with killing the King with .... Ok so I got Thalor away from the cave a while ago and he went of. When and how do I continue that story arc as i'm now on those viking like islands and I want to push my pro Nilfgardian agenda and kill the king of the north asap and I...
  3. R

Triss sewer vampire...

Triss sewer vampire... Any tips for taking down a vampire. On dark difficulty and its regen is a mother ******. Not sure how I should approach this?
  4. R

The barons wife location?

The barons wife location? Please someone tell me what to do, it is just telling me to follow leads in Velen to find Anna, but I have no idea where I should be looking. Driving me insane.
  5. R

Baron's wife location?

Baron's wife location? I can't find Anna anywhere, I have no idea where to look. My current objective is to investigate all remaining leads in Velan and find the barons wife, but no map markets at all? Please save me!
Top Bottom