Search results

+
  1. J

Angry Joe Review (Spoilers in video)

There is a spoiler warning along with a strong language warning above the video.
  2. J

Angry Joe Review (Spoilers in video)

Angry Joe Review (Spoilers in video) I thought some may consider this worth watching. Strong language and possible spoilers.
  3. J

I've had it,u I'm done with this game.

I didn't like them at all, the controls made it unpleasant, in the end I just ignored them.
  4. J

Share Your Screenshots!!!

witcher3 2015-05-31 00-35-03-05 by Jim UK, on Flickr witcher3 2015-05-31 00-57-27-62Flickr by Jim UK, on Flickr witcher3 2015-05-27 01-52-10-91 by Jim UK, on Flickr witcher3 2015-05-27 02-19-17-91 by Jim UK, on Flickr
  5. J

The Witcher 3 Modding

Both Skyrims Creation Kit and FO3s GECK were delayed by a few months while they were made ready, the New Vegas GECK was quicker because it's only an updated version of FO3's. It's unlikely CDPR can just zip the tools up and throw them out the door, they may contain licenced technology that can't...
  6. J

Witcher Franchise Speculation

I said majority, not all. I suggest watching "The Creepy Cull of Female Protagonists" by Jim Sterling, you'll know exactly where I'm coming from.
  7. J

Witcher Franchise Speculation

Let's be honest here, the majority of those who don't want to play a female character aren't men, they're adolescent boys, a minority demographic that the industry still panders too for reasons that are beyond me.
  8. J

Request: option to turn off load screen story reminder

If you're on the PC use this http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/66/?
  9. J

[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

I think Obsidian did it right with New Vegas, they force a save before the final quest and after the credits that save is loaded, I think that's preferable to being dumped into a world were everyone you know has mysteriously vanished.
  10. J

Open World / Please explain

I don't know why people keep bringing up Skyrim, this is more open than that game is, in Skyrim every city is a zone separate from the outside world as is nearly every interior.
  11. J

Can somebody help me?

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/forums/174-Tech-Support
  12. J

Female deaths CENSORED or BUG? Why can I not cut the few female human enemies in half / do a finisher?? (+ nearly no blood)

Those death animations are terrible, I hadn't noticed them before. :/
  13. J

The Witcher 3 Saves. Question for CDPR team.

Skyrim and Fallout are two that spring to mind, they do need some adjusting before they'll work though.
  14. J

The Witcher 3 Saves. Question for CDPR team.

It is possible to export them to a USB stick, I don't know if they'll work the PC version though, try it and see what happens, the worst that can happen is the game will crash.
  15. J

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

Yep.
  16. J

Open World / Please explain

White Orchard is really a tutorial area, if you've done everything there you can forget about it. From now on you'll only have to fast travel between the land you're in now and Skellige, both of which are huge.
  17. J

Some suggestions to make Wild Hunt even more great

If it's anything like Skyrims Creation Kit then all that should be very doable.
  18. J

Install the console http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/28/? Use the F1 key to free the camera, the camera is very lively, using a gamepad to control it is preferable to WSAD. Use testpause to freeze the game, testunpause to unfreeze it. Use dlgshow to disable the HUD, dlghide to enable it again.
  19. J

I'd like him to stop sheathing his weapon in the middle of a fight, I played the final quest last night and it happened four times.
  20. J

Share Your Screenshots!!!

Install the console http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/28/? Use the F1 key to free the camera Use testpause to freeze the game, testunpause to unfreeze it Use dlgshow to disable the HUD, dlghide to enable it again
Top Bottom