Search results

+
  1. R

HoS Difficulty being Nerfed?

The worst mistake the gaming community ever done was to learn to some noobs the meaning of the word "unbalance", that's when we created the "scrubs" phenomenon. And now we've got tons of very bad players crying for patches, nerfs and buffs, everytime they lose. Instead of just growing and...
  2. R

About Blood and Wine (SPOILERS)

I wonder if we'll see Gaunter in this other DLC... I mean HoS has a nice foreshadowing in White Orchard but I don't think that there is something simillar for Blood and Wine, so my guess is that O'Dimm will have something to do there too.
  3. R

The look-alike thread

I think it's "The Proffessor" who was supposed to be a reference to "The Professional" in The Witcher 1. After all, those glasses are his...
  4. R

HoS Difficulty being Nerfed?

Finished it on death march yesterday. And it was as hard as I expected, I don't know why those nerfs have been suggested... Are the bosses, on easy and normal, broken or something ?
  5. R

[Ending spoilers] Gaunter O'Dim last words.

Very clever reference I might add, if you listen to the lyrics.
  6. R

Geralt is a worse dancer than Commander Shepard!

Wich means he will never ever dare to dance since he would litteraly knock out most of the people on the dance floor.
  7. R

What would happen if you did all of Skellige first before Velen and Novigrad? (spoilers)

Never tried it but my guess is that you'll have to save Dandelion anyway since he's got his hand on a Mcguffin that is used to dispel the curse of uma (if I remember correctly...). Now what would be awesome is to be able to bring uma to kaer moren before having finished the novigrad part of...
  8. R

[SPOILERS] The lack of Witcher 2 decisions and content in The Witcher 3.

If I remember correctly, Phillipa had nothing to do with Triss's disapearance, she didn't even had the time to meet her in Vergen. It was her girlfriend: Cyntia, a nilfgaardian spy, who turned Triss into a doll when she arrived and send her to the ambassador later. Phillipa didn't even knew of...
  9. R

I don't want to kill wolves..

Wolves pack can be interesting encounters early on in the game, a good way to learn and try the Yrden/Heliotrope sign when they charge at you. :) Anyway, I've looked at a lot of post and i'd just like to add : Killing wolf in a videogame doesn't make you a men or a pussy, and not killing them...
  10. R

Your Political Side in The Witcher 3.

After one the last gameplay trailer I saw... I think there will be a strong parallele between the nordling resistance in The Witcher 3 and the scoia'tel rebels in The Witcher 1. Both are fighting to reclaim the land they've lost and both are reduced to use guerilla tactics to get what they need...
Top Bottom