Search results

+
  1. V

[Spoilers] The difficulty spike is insane!

[Spoilers] The difficulty spike is insane! I did the wonderland quest without being overleveled, I was 48. The bosses were easy as cake to beat, even the Cloud Giant's health started to melt like butter once he ran into the electrified cages BY HIMSELF! Then I go see Dettlaff, hadn't banged...
  2. V

Poll: What Is Your Favorite Combat Style?

I go full on fast attack, à la Butcher of Blaviken. I rush in and whirl at the fuckers and backstab them until you can see their insides. I know it works because I'm level 43.
  3. V

What were your most ridiculous deaths?

Yeah, I hate that too, sometimes I can jump down 30 meters high places but whenever the ground is slightly inclinated then rolling won't work and you'll die or lose 95% of your health from a less than 15 meters jump.
  4. V

Just thought of another one: I was doing the wild hunt ambush quest when I Ignied at a Frost Hound, what I didn't know is that there was an explody barrel hidden by the grass. xD
  5. V

What were your most ridiculous deaths? >Jumps down a 10 meters high ledge. >Spams the jumping key. >Geralt doesn't roll for some reason. >Dead. Another one: >Just killed a human boss. >Has left then 15% health left. >Gets shot by a remaining bandit. >Dies.
  6. V

[SPOILERS] Easter eggs in Blood and Wine

Holy shit I was doing the bank quest and something seemed so familiar! I thought to myself "Reminds me of the crazy house scene from Asterix and Obelix." So I went and looked up the scene on Youtube and bam! Permit A38!
  7. V

Is there more than one opportunity for the generosity virtue?

Thank you for replying so quickly, I'll try to do one of these as soon as possible!
  8. V

DISAPPOINTED BY THE NEW BESTIARY

The only original ones I've found are the Barghest, the Shaelmaar, and the Garkain, gosh that one was nightmare fuel!
  9. V

Is there more than one opportunity for the generosity virtue?

Is there more than one opportunity for the generosity virtue? I recieved the letter from the kid and I told him to piss off, I went to the Jesus water lake after and I realized that generosity is the only virtue I didn't have. Am I screwed or is there something else I can do to get it? I didn't...
  10. V

How do I get plants at the garden in Corvo Bianco?

Okay thank you I got my winter cherries now, only big investements left are for Grandmaster Feline gear:smiling2:
  11. V

[SPOILERS] Easter eggs in Blood and Wine

Slenderman.
  12. V

How do I get plants at the garden in Corvo Bianco?

How do I get plants at the garden in Corvo Bianco? I really need winter cherries since red mutagens are still rare as hell but when I speak to Basil I can only ask him to paint the house, get an armor table or a grinding wheel.
  13. V

[BaW] So where's the Grandmaster Armorsmith?

[BaW] So where's the Grandmaster Armorsmith? I only got to superior feline gear because I didn't want to spend an hour doing a quest I had already done like 3 times before. This is already causing problems as I went extremely close to death against the Also how long is his quest (Because I...
  14. V

Please don't let the witcher series die

But Geralt's story is over. A witcher game without Geralt wouldn't be the same.
  15. V

Do you think I can get feline armor on a premade BaW character?

Do you think I can get feline armor on a premade BaW character? I had a level 40 Geralt with Ofieri armor but I accidently overwrote the file with a NG+. The thing is I don't want to play through the entire game again a fourth time. Does the premade Geralt have the necessary gold and items to...
  16. V

Newbie got attacked by wolfes and died

What? I only ever have to meditate 1 hour to get restocked.
  17. V

Can't beat the griffin in NG+...

Thanks for the tricks! I finally beat him by maxing out the first heavy attack perk and my blows dealt like 5 times more dmg than fast attacks! I didn't even get hit once this time around.
  18. V

I sold the armor before NG+ to get some money to craft my current silver sword. I'll look for the temerian armor to see if its better than ofieri.
  19. V

Mhm, I sold my mastercrafted feline armor :/
Top Bottom