Search results

+
  1. V

[Spoilers] The difficulty spike is insane!

[Spoilers] The difficulty spike is insane! I did the wonderland quest without being overleveled, I was 48. The bosses were easy as cake to beat, even the Cloud Giant's health started to melt like butter once he ran into the electrified cages BY HIMSELF! Then I go see Dettlaff, hadn't banged...
  2. V

What were your most ridiculous deaths?

What were your most ridiculous deaths? >Jumps down a 10 meters high ledge. >Spams the jumping key. >Geralt doesn't roll for some reason. >Dead. Another one: >Just killed a human boss. >Has left then 15% health left. >Gets shot by a remaining bandit. >Dies.
  3. V

Is there more than one opportunity for the generosity virtue?

Is there more than one opportunity for the generosity virtue? I recieved the letter from the kid and I told him to piss off, I went to the Jesus water lake after and I realized that generosity is the only virtue I didn't have. Am I screwed or is there something else I can do to get it? I didn't...
  4. V

How do I get plants at the garden in Corvo Bianco?

How do I get plants at the garden in Corvo Bianco? I really need winter cherries since red mutagens are still rare as hell but when I speak to Basil I can only ask him to paint the house, get an armor table or a grinding wheel.
  5. V

[BaW] So where's the Grandmaster Armorsmith?

[BaW] So where's the Grandmaster Armorsmith? I only got to superior feline gear because I didn't want to spend an hour doing a quest I had already done like 3 times before. This is already causing problems as I went extremely close to death against the Also how long is his quest (Because I...
  6. V

Do you think I can get feline armor on a premade BaW character?

Do you think I can get feline armor on a premade BaW character? I had a level 40 Geralt with Ofieri armor but I accidently overwrote the file with a NG+. The thing is I don't want to play through the entire game again a fourth time. Does the premade Geralt have the necessary gold and items to...
  7. V

Can't beat the griffin in NG+...

Can't beat the griffin in NG+... I'm playing on normal difficulty with a level 38 Geralt. I have full ofieri armor and the sword called Sarrim yet the fucker still kills me in two strikes so I have to constantly roll everywhere waiting to get enough stamina to cast quen. When I do I can only...
  8. V

Enemies who die by bombs splatter gibbs everywhere.

Enemies who die by bombs splatter gibbs everywhere. More gore please! :D
  9. V

Damn Imlerith with melee build was easy af.

Damn Imlerith with melee build was easy af. I was level 25. Superior blizzard really helped at the part where he started spamming teleportation; he didn't even get to hit me once!
  10. V

Reasons of State broke on me.

Reasons of State broke on me. I'm stuck at the part where you need to get passed the blockade. Roche and Cyn are just standing there doing nothing and Radovid yells at his dead men. I looked up the issue online and people were telling to not wait for Roche and straight kill the guys near the...
  11. V

Are the wild hunt soldiers' armors an illusion?

Are the wild hunt soldiers' armors an illusion? I mean you can cut right through them like a hot knife in hot butter! I'd understand if they worn light armor but no, they wear heavy metallic armors. So, is it just all a lie?
  12. V

Can I start playing gwent in NG+ if I didn't play it on first time?

Can I start playing gwent in NG+ if I didn't play it on first time? Or is everyone gonna be pros with OP cards?
  13. V

Do I need to bang Keira to bring her at Kaer Morhen?

Do I need to bang Keira to bring her at Kaer Morhen? Or can I just not kill her and I'll be fine?
  14. V

They should've made the viper armor light.

They should've made the viper armor light. Now theres 3 medium weight witcher set and only one light and one heavy :/
  15. V

Will new game + have lots of stuff?

Will new game + have lots of stuff? I'm on my 2nd playthrough already and have completed signs build and right now fast attacks build. I'd really want to try new game + when it comes out but I'm scared that replaying the same missions over again will be boring. I hope New Game + adds some...
  16. V

Should I skip this part of the MQ?

Should I skip this part of the MQ? II started a 2nd game not long ago, and I'm already having an issue with overlevelling. I've done a couple of stuff for the baron already, and reached lvl 9 during this time. I was thinking of skipping the part where Geralt has to find the crones to avoid...
  17. V

Wich school gear for melee build?

Wich school gear for melee build? Hey, I'm beginning a new game soon and I was wondering what armor would suit me best: My build is gonna be mainly melee with some other skills: Aard sweep, melt armor and frenzy. Should I go for feline or wolven?
  18. V

"amurican" translation mod

"amurican" translation mod I bet someones gonna make a mod that changes "Yennefer" to "Jennifer and "Geralt" to "Gerald". Americans nowadays :facepalm:
  19. V

Griffin armor has dimeritium?

Griffin armor has dimeritium? Shouldn't it stop Geralt from using signs? Theres even some in the gauntlets. Edit: Why not change it for black steel or meteorite silver in a future patch?
  20. V

On thin ice OP Ciri

On thin ice OP Ciri Am I the only one who loved the mix of the cutscene, the snowstorm, the epic music and Ciri oneshotting the huntsmen and hounds?
Top Bottom