Search results

+
  1. W

POP INS ....... CDPR please respond

I think the load issue needs attention. I agree it can be annoying to see anything just appear out of thin air. I can't play this game till that is fixed. Also i like to see those funny walking worker guys carrying boxes and a few of the blacksmiths who can't have dialog because of some kind...
  2. W

Why is there weather?

Stalker weather in the zone wasn't natural. If you encountered the emission you ran for your life because your life depended on it. :P Witcher 3 its good eye candy. Now if Cdprojekts could make hail storms while your in the sea boating think of the damage those boats take and what you take...
  3. W

AFter Windows 10 update Witcher won't launch

Make sure your using DDU to remove the driver and install windows 10 drivers not windows 7's. DDU download http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=379505 when installing game not supported by the OS right click on setup.exe and goto compatibility check run as admin and check appropriate...
  4. W

between cdpr and a customer

hehe OP thats a good story. I don't blame Dev's i know they're busting there rumps to make a great game.. But someone who is making the choices of which is more important that person or people need finger pointing.
  5. W

Witcher 3 and the possibility of DX12 and Vulkan support post release

I never expected or demanded an answer. I figured if they see us asking this question even before it was release that someone on the inside would be aware and maybe consider it possibly in the future for a release or suggest yes or no to that DX12 question. Still it would be nice. I hope they...
  6. W

Witcher 3 and the possibility of DX12 and Vulkan support post release

Witcher 3 wasn't best performing /optimized pc game of the year. That is a load of horseshit. It was very buggy and had issues on PC. Many of the original content shown in the early development was for PC and then later removed to make this game multiplatform aka Console game ported to pc...
  7. W

Buggy walking animation of crate-carrying NPCs

Still not fixed? Shame on ya Cdprojects sheesh...
  8. W

The game is unplayable on win10. FIX IT!!!

Witcher 3 runs better on windows 10 than it did for windows 7. I get better FPS and no odd shuddering on the rare occasion.
  9. W

New Hitman Downgraded!!!

New Hitman Downgraded!!! I think hairworks is bugged or not showing details at max possible rez.. :smiling2: And here I though witcher 3 was bad. Boy was I wrong. http://i.imgur.com/feYovVA.jpg :hrhr:
  10. W

Knew they'd nerf.

I will have to agree with the OP here. Cdprojekts brags it make an RPG game but they remove elements of RPG. Mind boggling right? When I make my witcher I do Jack of all trades and master of none skill set style. I try to find the overall best balance on multiple forms. But if witcher 3 is to...
  11. W

Things you are hoping will be in the Expansions?

If there is an expansion I would like to see stuff restored that was cut out. Stuff that had effects from witcher 2. Things I did that made my choices that I thought would transfer to W3 but didn't actually matter. At least in ME3 they waited to the end to kill off your toon before they told...
  12. W

Knew they'd nerf.

Funny I never used igni much.. lol never saw the Op'ness to begin with. :P
  13. W

GOG or Steam?

Gog always
  14. W

1.07 PC performance "improvement"

I'm getting solid 60fps in novagrad on my 24inch 1920x1080 running on single R9 290x ati driver 15.7. Hairworks off using modified ati tess feature 16x. All is ultra on. Motion blurr and DOF off. Hate that shit. Unlimited FTS set and fullscreen mode.
  15. W

Patch 1.07: nothing was fixed

Lod issue still there. I have characters spawning around me. Can this lod problem even be fixed for PC? or is this multiplatform engine screwing us? Blacksmith in Kaer trolde doesn't respond to dialog unless I reload save game or use rest. Blacksmith and merchants in novagrad vanishes if you...
  16. W

Great patch 1.07 really good one!

However blacksmith in Kaer Trolde still doesn't respond to you when you want to talk to him.. I know there is a way around it via resting or reload save game but its kinda annoying. When you get a chance can you guys fix this thanks. Aside from that your patch is good. Thanks again. :)...
  17. W

Great patch 1.07 really good one!

Great patch 1.07 really good one! I dunno guys I can't play WC3 anymore with Patch 1.07 This is the gog version preorder that was patched upto 1.06 and worked well. Hmmm what is this? game crashes all the time now. I dunno what to say cdprojects... This isn't good. ---------- Updated at...
  18. W

Unable to play TW3 after 15.7 Catalyst update

I found driver 15.7 to be as good as modded windows 10 driver 1040. If your still having gltches with 15.7 you may want to try this one I used before. http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=399956 you will need to add the manual patch for OpenCL. OpenCL not working ;] Just put this file...
Top Bottom