Search results

+
  1. V

66rounds a day to get meteorite powder..

66rounds a day to get meteorite powder.. Isnt that a bit overkill? Its probably goin to take hours to max your daily rewards, no one has time to play that much. Bestr iwe gotten is 26 rounds and i was winning a lot.
  2. V

Is a PlayStation Plus Membership Required to Play Gwent on the PS4?

Is a PlayStation Plus Membership Required to Play Gwent on the PS4? Do i need to buy ps+ time in order to play gwent? there are some free to play games that dont require it..
  3. V

Finally completed the game!

Finally completed the game! What a ride. Story was real nice. Gotta admit, making game this way in chapters, it sure helps with the overall pacing and story telling. there is always certain problems combining open world and story telling. There was couple time the combat system made me rage...
  4. V

Super annoying fight.

Super annoying fight. Fight with golem in the swamps and the pylons! Finally managed it, after 1000 tries. Whats the deal with those pylons anyways!? I made sure not to stand inside the triangle absolutely 100% confirmed, always activate pylons in clockwise direction, made sure golem was...
  5. V

So i got wasted with Thaler..

So i got wasted with Thaler.. How long does it take to sober up? I know meditatting helps, but only campfire that i know is in the sewers, not goin there now, and the hairy bear inn is on the other side of town, and its so slow to go by walking now.. thats where im headed now. No biggie, just...
  6. V

Servers down?

Servers down? My game freezes in middle of a match. Now when i press casual match, the game searches f or a opponent a while and then resets to main menu?!!
  7. V

Are there patches coming still?

Are there patches coming still? Just wondering. Im pretty happy with the game as it now stands. Heres some issues im still havin. -the whales/tails still freeze its no biggie, but still it sucks. -Roach tail still wrong. Can anyone confirm if this fixes after starting a new game? -Once had...
  8. V

Couple questions.

Couple questions. Do i fail quests when i take Uma to kaer mohern? Mainky talkin about the questline with Triss and Roche? I know they fail at least if i start the battle of KM, but i cant remember if i can brake the curse on Uma and still be able to do those quests.. Or maybe not even deal...
  9. V

Always rainig? velen/novigrad

Always rainig? velen/novigrad Its raining all the time.. Whats up with that? Im pretty sure it wasnt like this earlier. (before latest patch) I use to have whole days without rain, now its really rare..
  10. V

Dragonslayer grotto. Griffin gear. (Mild spoilers)

Dragonslayer grotto. Griffin gear. (Mild spoilers) So im on my new game+ run. I get to the dragonslayer grotto to get griffin gear diagrams. Im almost at the end,(just before the (ekimmara fight) The passage with exploding gas and the wraiths. Suddenly a lvl 70 Leshen spawns in there! scared...
  11. V

Am i just imagening things? (PS4)

Am i just imagening things? (PS4) I started a new game+ yesterday. With the new patch, does the game look a dat bit better. No more that yellow weird filter. Also more sharp here and there. actually havent been to velen yet, but white orchard defianetly looks better than before. Also seems to...
  12. V

Ps4 fan

Ps4 fan Does anyone elses ps4 fan spin super fast when playing BAW. Never had this with any other game. Maybe with MGS 5.. I can hear the fan trough my headset.. I keep the console in open area to make sure it gets enough air and stuff.. Sry shit english
  13. V

Fiend corpse levitate

Fiend corpse levitate Is this ps4 issue? Everytime i kill a fiend the corpse slides around the ground like pulled by magnet..
  14. V

Beating a dead horse, but this is important!

Beating a dead horse, but this is important! We need options for HUD for CONSOLES also. I like playing the game without minimap map and as litttle hud elements as possible. But then again you want HUD when in fights and minimap when in towns and in certain situations. i know theres a mod for PC...
  15. V

Black pearl quest"weird" bug

Black pearl quest"weird" bug I think this ones related to the freezing whales bug. As i was diving around and lookin for the pearl for Midas. U can see the whale on the distance. I think this is scripted. So the whale froze for me. I tried swimming closer to it to check on him :) and...
  16. V

New game+ question

New game+ question So i finished the game on death march HOS inluded a while back. im around lvl 37 or close to that. I we been away from video games a while now and feel like jumpin back to this game now.. How well is the new game + balanced.. does it work right with the HOS? Or should i just...
  17. V

Hos mark disappearing?

Hos mark disappearing? So the scar u get from the crazy dude disappers if i try to get diffrent bear. I just tried gettin clean shaven, then u get the mark back. im playing ps4
  18. V

1.07 Just came up in Finland!

1.07 Just came up in Finland! My PS4 just started downloading! Northern europe
  19. V

1.07 Still no fix for the missing map markers?! (and some other thoughts)

1.07 Still no fix for the missing map markers?! (and some other thoughts) I like to play without minimap map and its really annoying when ure i a town, its so easy to miss merchants and blacksmiths sometime. Does any one know if this issue is gettin fixed at all. I dont mind waiting, just want...
  20. V

My thoughts after finishin the game.(no spoilers)

My thoughts after finishin the game.(no spoilers) Ill just though ill share my thoughts and concerns with the game. Ill actually be focusin on the negatives and some of the biggest gribes i had with this game. The game is wonderful. 9.5/10 for me. a bit 2 many bugs and weird gameplay...
Top Bottom