Search results

+
  1. D

The Ukrainian Language is Coming to Cyberpunk 2077

Щиро вдячний команді за те що буде українська локалізація всієї гри! Dziękuję bardzo! Thanks a lot!
  2. D

Unable to lunche the game after update to 1.5

Yeah, I know it but I can forget to start this apps after patch will be released, so I guess better way to stop it each time before start the game
  3. D

So, I have launch the game. Even when I've disabled Nahimic service and even reboot in Task manager in Details was 2 running processes: NahimicAPISvc32.exe and NahimicAPISvc64.exe and after I've killed this two processes Cyberpunk 2077 have start. But after restart my PC this two processes was...
  4. D

Unlucky, I don't have HDD at all. I have tried to Uninstall Sonic Studio and Sonic radar - but it not helped me. And I have tried Steam version and it's not working also.
  5. D

Unlucky, not worked for me, hope this will be fix asap
  6. D

Yes,. I've tried this way but it wouldn't help me.
  7. D

But in my case it not helped me.
  8. D

I've tried to reinstall GOG and it still the same error
  9. D

I've tried to disable Nahimic service, disable Sonic Studio virtual mixer and close Sonic studio and still the same error
  10. D

After updating the game to latest version game wouldn't start: Expression: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005) Message: The thread attempted to write to an inaccessible address at 0x48. I've tried to start PC in clean boot mode, reinstall drivers, reinstall the game, remove settings files in...
Top Bottom