Search results

+
  1. L

The lack of level scaling is ruining my immersion.

Dude, I don't know why you're freaking out so much over this.. it just simply means that you're not supposed to do the quest until later in the game.. plain and simple. That totally DOES NOT ruin immersion. There are PLENTY of quests that I've run across, even just in the open exploration...
  2. L

Gwent Cards not obtainable anymore

Honestly guys... you don't need Elsa's cards, they were pretty crappy, and I don't even think they count towards the "Gotta Get'Em All" quest because they are just generic shitty cards... the GOOD cards are the ones you win from real quest players. And the game is VERY HARD.. but once you learn...
  3. L

[FUNNY VIDEO!] Scared Peasants running rampant!!

[FUNNY VIDEO!] Scared Peasants running rampant!! I killed a bandit right before running into the area, and the peasants were ape shit!! They were all just absolutely losing their shit... hilarious. :3 See it here | https://www.facebook.com/CharacterVoice/videos/10206905432936123/?pnref=story
  4. L

Witcher 3 Graphics

You guys are ridiculous... this game is a novel idea and the details and writing over-shadow anything that should even be talked about on the graphical front. A majority of the people playing can connect to the game's 'story-telling' which is done with some extraordinarily written characters...
  5. L

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

Personally tho.. if you don't have the question marks on, you could easily miss out on quests and important gear that you may really need in that area.. running around blind, will save immersion, but probably add another 200 hours to the game if you just want to 'try' to find them that way...
  6. L

GWENT cheats (and it's pretty obvious)

GWENT cheats (and it's pretty obvious) It's a real shame, but very much noticeable and it quickly kind of turned me off to what seems like a fantastic card game. But, you can't see the computer's deck (this much is obvious).. and as you play a few games, it's pretty easy to see that the game...
  7. L

Cd projeckt red, i love your game!

Cd projeckt red, i love your game! Hey CD PROJEKT RED, (very minor spoilers! Nothing story related) I just wanted to write and say, that I am thoroughly enjoying this experience. It IS incredibly different, fresh, and just packed with so much detail, I don't know what to DO WITH MYSELF...
  8. L

I just can't enjoy the combat

I dunno about you guys, but I'm absolutely loving the combat. At first I was like, "Whoa, what's going on!?" But after that Bloodborne-like learning curve... it feels great because you REALLY (like Bloodborne) need to take it slow and really dig into the combat before you can come in fast and...
  9. L

Please give us a walk button on console

Dunno what you guys are doing, but walking is like any other game... it's really not that hard to walk. Just.... don't jerk the joysticks around and calm down. :P
  10. L

My Opinion On the Graphics (Civil, No Drama please.)

My Opinion On the Graphics (Civil, No Drama please.) Okay so my honest opinion on the graphics is this.. yes they are very mid-life PS3 (even on a PS4). I went back and played Uncharted 3 a little before this and even IT had better textures (albeit a different game completely).... BUT.. that...
  11. L

Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

Still got about 40 minutes over here.. *farts*
  12. L

Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

It's not unlocked early... it's still 57 minutes left.
  13. L

PC specs and benchmarks DISCUSSION

I really hope that the Patch 1.02 fixes this, but have you guys noticed Johnny, (the lil guy from the trailers with the owl eyes, aka godling) In the original trailers he looked great, but now in the game they put this weird shine sheen on his body, like too much lighting, making him look 'wet'...
  14. L

Witcher 3 PC Downgraded Breakdown!

Hahahah, that video was friggin hilarious. So true. The people bothered by his video are obviously the ones he's picking on, and for good reason. You guys needs to go outside and catch some fresh air once and awhile.
  15. L

Concerns about population density in Novigrad and Oxenfurt ( video linked )

You guys gotta get over yourselves and use your head a little bit... If Assassin's Creed games on the PS3 and Xbox360 have no trouble sticking TONS of NPCs walking around in a city with no frame drops... it's quite obvious that the PS4 can do the same thing. This is probably just something that...
  16. L

Concerns about population density in Novigrad and Oxenfurt ( video linked )

I just watched the video, and took a quick glance at them walking through, and it's not THAT bad. It's in the evening too. I mean in real life you're not going to see PILES of people walking around a certain area unless there's a special event going on, or just everyone's out shopping etc. It...
  17. L

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

I did notice first thing in some of the new footage that in certain lighting, the grass and trees look very cartoony as opposed to realistic. Kinda ruins that gritty 'real' kinda atmosphere (that you see in older trailer footage) the game had before. But I guess that's just how it goes. In...
  18. L

Blood Decals

Well, the blood splatter at 4:20 is not there at first because the guy just got slashed open.. it takes a few seconds for the blood to pool out from underneathe their body.
  19. L

Blood Decals

I'm sure they are reading this stuff.. Most of you are being confusing with what you're interpretations of "BLOOD SPATTER" is. Some of you think there's going to be NO BLOOD AT ALL... some of you think there's just no splatter coming out of enemies when you hit them. And some of you think...
Top Bottom