Search results

+
  1. Zyvik

Witcher series for Netflix confirmed!

And the rest of the cast if anyone missed it: https://i.imgur.com/CQlah9a.jpg The show keeps getting more and more ridiculous. It's comical at this point.
  2. Zyvik

You mean the game wich practically ignores their relationship in favour of Uncle Vesemir feels? And what does the game have to do with it anyway? Ciri is an adult there, not a child.
  3. Zyvik

Does sge really? She looks almost the same age as Ciri's actress. https://editorial01.shutterstock.com/wm-preview-450/9879456n/d14910ba/the-village-play-performed-at-the-theatre-royal-stratford-e15-london-uk-11-sep-2018-shutterstock-editorial-9879456n.jpg They're actually only five years...
  4. Zyvik

ooodrin, your Fringilla avatar is truly a sight to sore eyes after the reveal :cry:
  5. Zyvik

Shouldn't AS write a new book?

C'mon, that's not even remotely the same.
  6. Zyvik

As long as it's legal, I don't see a problem.
  7. Zyvik

According to this article, Sapkowski rejected the first draft of the contract with CDPR, because they misspelled Geralt's name as Gerald: https://www.dualshockers.com/andrzej-sapkowski-sold-rights-witcher-cd-projekt-red-9500/ No wonder he was sceptical about them.
  8. Zyvik

C'mon! Doesn't it look even a little bit exploitative to you? Apparently they were also hindering the release of that cancelled Witcher movie, claiming the ownership. Though I don't know for certain if those rumors are true.
  9. Zyvik

CDPR also has history of horribly treating its employees. As much as they're beloved by gamers, they're not saints by any means.
  10. Zyvik

An interesting comment from reddit: Take a look at The Witcher trademark registration: https://trademarks.justia.com/857/93/the-85793040.html Sapkowski's name wasn't on it untill 2014, after a request by a lawyer. Does it not seem ironic to you that the man who created The Witcher wasn't...
  11. Zyvik

I doubt they will actually take it to the court.
  12. Zyvik

It's really not that hard to find. Try reddit or youtube.
  13. Zyvik

The Polish law experts are saying that his demands are legal.
  14. Zyvik

I'm speaking from a purely ethical standpoint. So many people villifying Sapkowski for legally demanding money from his own IP (even though anyone would do the same in his place), yet it's ok for CDPR to hold on to the money they saved thanks to his mistake? And not just that. Look at all the...
  15. Zyvik

How could he imagine after being burned by the godawful graphic novels, movie, tv series and unfinished game? He's not psychic. He's an old man who doesn't know anything about video games. Out of graditute? His IP is the main reason they are who they are now. Saying he doesn't deserve more...
  16. Zyvik

This is how much faith he had in a no-name company. Well, the last part is up for a debate now, since the lawyers claim they only acquired the rights for the first game. But of course we don't know who's in the right here. That's not what I'm saying at all. They couldn't possibly predict...
  17. Zyvik

He couldn't possibly predict the success. The first time a gaming company tried to make a Witcher game, they didn't even finish it (and the horrible movie and graphic novel adaptations were a huge flop). And CDPR was an even more inexperienced company at the time. But speaking from a moral...
  18. Zyvik

Yennefer, Geralt and All Other Women

Actually their relationship in the books is not an open one at all. Yennefer got extremely jealous when he fucked other women, even while they were not together (Tea in Sword of Destiny, Fringilla in Lady of the Lake, Coral in Season of Storms). She doesn't care in the games, because it's a...
  19. Zyvik

Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers) - The Revival

Who said she wanted to fight Francesca? Judging by their conversation in Baptism of Fire, Francesca sneak attacked her. It's not like Yennefer left Ciri to fight with someone, she clearly wanted to find Geralt. And Vilgefortz? What would you have her do? Just sit on her ass in Skellige? And by...
  20. Zyvik

The Lodge of Sorceresses(all spoilers)

I'm a traitor and proud of it :p
Top Bottom