Search results

+
  1. Zyvik

The Crones

The Crones People were asking for the Crones thread? I'm giving it to them. Bless me. So yeah...The Crones aka the best villains and also the hottest chicks in TW3: Whispess Brewess Weavess And a family portrait: I have to say I'm really interested to see wich one will win :D
  2. Zyvik

Geralt's lovers

Geralt's lovers A thread about Geralt's lovers, but without Yennefer and Triss? Whaaaaaat? Well, that's the purpose of this thread. To discuss and to vote for our favorite ladies in Geralt's life, without bringing up the same old Yen vs Triss debate. Now, if anyone wonders why I didn't include...
  3. Zyvik

[SPOILERS] What would you change in the books?

[SPOILERS] What would you change in the books? We all know of course that the books are perfect the way they are, but...If you could add, cut or change something about them, what would it be? Here's my list: 1) More development for some characters particularly Vilgefortz and Ida Emean. It...
  4. Zyvik

Geralt's companions

Geralt's companions I wanted to create this thread for a loooooong time, but totally forgot about it at some point. And now I finally remembered :D Since the forum is not as active as before, I don't expect a lot of pages, but who knows? Maybe this thread will breathe some life into the forum...
  5. Zyvik

If CDPR are going to do a third Expansion in which location would you like it to be set in?

If CDPR are going to do a third Expansion in which location would you like it to be set in? So...which location? Multiple choices are allowed. Kovir and Poviss Redania Temeria Kaedwen Aedirn Cintra Lyria and Rivia Nilfgaardian Empire Dol Blathanna Mahakam Zerrikiania...
  6. Zyvik

Who got the worst treatment?

Who got the worst treatment? So...Many of us were disappointed by the treatment of some characters in TW3.Which character(or characters) got treated the worst in the game?
  7. Zyvik

Inside The Witcher 3 launch

Inside The Witcher 3 launch An interesting article about the details of TW3 production http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-08-17-inside-the-witcher-3-launch Apparently they've made some big changes to the story and characters.There were many unused ideas,some good ones,but also some awful...
  8. Zyvik

The Lodge of Sorceresses(all spoilers)

The Lodge of Sorceresses(all spoilers) So...Who loves sorceresses? Everybody loves sorceresses! And the Lodge has some of the best ones: powerful, beautiful, cunning, smart, the list is endless! Let's discuss these dangerous beauties. Which are you favorite ones? Do you agree with their...
Top Bottom