Search results

+
  1. A

Blood and Wine approximate release date?

Let's hope it's the start of Q2 2015 and not the end.
  2. A

Witcher 3 HoS Runewright Enchanting Guide

Yeah please keep Severance the same.
  3. A

Toussaint

"When a traveler from the Northern Realms first crosses the border into Toussaint, he feels at once as though he has stepped into a land ripped straight from the pages of a fantastic tale. He will know no inclement weather there, for even the winters of Toussaint are mild and sunny, with...
  4. A

I hope the expansions have level recommended 40-50+ quests

I hope the expansions have level recommended 40-50+ quests It'll be really lame if it doesn't turn out that way since it would require everyone who beat the game to start a new file to get the most out it or alternatively have players enjoy the story but breeze through quest enemies and get...
  5. A

Why CDPR is Silent ?

This game wouldn't exist without us console gamers so your argument is moot. Instead of blaming us you should blame the people behind the creation of the console. Really asinine argument you have here.
  6. A

Why CDPR is Silent ?

Considering the 16 DLC updates were suppose to end next week I don't really understand this post.
  7. A

Why CDPR is Silent ?

You sound entitled as hell. Hope they do all in their power to please console users to spite you 8)
  8. A

Did we get any of these skins/armors from the concept arts?

The second image is fan art so definitely not in that regard. As for the first I'm pretty sure none of Geralt's concept art design for armor made it to the final game, I looked through it several times to make sure but I'm sure the base designs never carried over the final product.
  9. A

Alternate Look for Ciri was on Xbox Live ( Now gone?l)

Some of you guys are ridiculously whiny. It's an alternative look, it doesn't need to be realistic for any reason whatsoever..
  10. A

Viper school Armor and Weapons?

I want that sword that appears in the brief intro before the main menu screen pops up, the one with 2 dragon heads as the pommel of a sword.
  11. A

Would you pay for regular small DLC?

I'd pay $1.99 for a Game of Thrones-esque cloak in-game. or.. the Thranduil armor set from Battle of Five Armies but only as a one-time thing .I have no interest in regular paid DLC content. I'm okay with a third expansion though.
  12. A

So time guess at the last 4 free DLC.

Storage chest is maybe coming via the new patch. I'm 90% sure NG+ mode isn't coming out with the DLC.
  13. A

GWENT too easy please add stronger players!

I'd like that too but the better alternative is just multiplayer Gwent.
  14. A

DLC 11+12 are here

Looking at the list, you'll notice his list becomes inaccurate after week 3. It could be that his predictions were based on his own wishes and based on the .ini files (uncovered when the PC pre-load went live.) The 4 things that were confirmed during the pre-load days were: -Wolf armor...
  15. A

DLC 11+12 are here

If that level 48 archgriffin gave over 100+ XP and respawned that would be great.
  16. A

DLC 11+12 are here

Praise the Eternal Fire! I can get rid of the Zerrikanian stuff, it just doesn't look as good as any of the other DLC stuff for the horses. But it sucks not being able to level to 41 for one of the better looking armor sets in the game :(
  17. A

Practicum In Advanced Alchemy quest bug

This. I think the herbalist in Oxenfurt triggers the bug as you ask him if he knows any master alchemists.
  18. A

Why no Wolf School Armour/weapon sets?

90% certain it's coming in the form of DLC
  19. A

[BUG] Climbing - Can't complete the main story

I can't climb any ledges, on PS4 as well.. FML
  20. A

[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

Pretty much how I feel OP, but the problem is interacting with all the characters we love wouldn't feel the same knowing everything that's happening post-game is actually taking place before the Wild Hunt is defeated.. I don't feel like playing this game anymore though, that post-game...
Top Bottom