Search results

+
  1. R

The Witcher books (NO SPOILERS)

Ah right at least i'll have the 5 books availavble now to read in order. Wil have to wait for the others or learn to speak another language instead haha
  2. R

Which two short story book are those will i miss alot by not being able to read them?
  3. R

I'm kind of like that i'm not the biggest reader i only ever buy books for things i want to read that i am really interested in like the original fairy tails and sherlock holmes. I only bought them in hardcover i prefer it :( Maybe i'll get them in hardcover some day.
  4. R

Bought the paperbacks dam those hard covers are expensive!
  5. R

So any of you guys who have read the books, are they a good read? Do they go into good detail including geralt and his story with the creatures etc? Im interested in the lore including all the stuff not included in the games.
  6. R

Ye that confused me abit i saw other book but weren't translated into english yet one is due for release 2017 i believe :(
  7. R

Thanks!
  8. R

The Witcher Books So I am planning on buying all the witcher books can someone tell me all the books currently out in english and in the right order?? Thanks
  9. R

Book queries [Spoilers]

Spoilers dude efin spoilers
  10. R

Levelling

It also causes problems with levelling too much or forcing you to do little side quests of fear of steamrolling the game even at higher difficulty levels. Disecouraging exploration.
  11. R

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

Suggestion : Make it so we only get XP from MAIN QUESTS only. This way we dont have to worry about exploring and can do as many sidequests as we want without the worry of being overlevelled. And the difficulty of the game will be tied to 1) The difficulty chosen 2) How we advance geralts skills...
  12. R

Levelling

13. R

Red Mutagens

You can get red mutagens from water hags ( one in white orchard) and even nekkar warriors ( found right by where you start in velen)
  14. R

Levelling

Not if only the Main Quests gave XP and nothing else. That way you could explore all you wanted and pick and choose which sidequests you want to do and not ever have to worry about over levelling or alienating anyone. Then difficulty would be decided by two things - 1) The difficulty setting and...
  15. R

Bosses & Witcher Contracts!

Bosses & Witcher Contracts! The creatures and enemies in these could do with a buff. Everyone of these i seem to steamroll as its one vs one. Started and new game to test and from the beginning starter gear no potions, no oils & no bombs drilled through the griffin and the devil at the...
  16. R

Share Your Screenshots!!!

I can't believe it took nine pages before one of these shown up. XD
  17. R

The range to active combat mode is too close

Ye the amount of times he put his sword away for me when i have 5 ghouls right in front of me is a bit silly and the animation time for taking out the sword and getting up active quen scores the enemy a hit somtimes ( more of an impact on harder difficulties ). Needs to be togglable not automatic.
  18. R

The range to active combat mode is too close

I get what you mean they should have done it so that it worked when manually taking out your swords as well, alot of the time a monster gets a hit on you before you can get your active quen shield on (not the explosive one but the active one) etc.
  19. R

Witcher 3 music

There is actually 35 tracks it may be one of the ones your missing. P.S King Bran's Finale Voyage Best Exploring Music Ftw soundtrack number 9!
Top Bottom