Search results

+
  1. F

Stamina wont regen after using whirlwind (fast attack ability)

Stamina wont regen after using whirlwind (fast attack ability) I've read this is a common problem, and it happens when you kill something with it but don't immediately stop attacking. apparently you can fix it by using the ability again, but that would mean wandering all over the damn place...
  2. F

The lack of level scaling is ruining my immersion.

The lack of level scaling is ruining my immersion. A quick scenario. I was exploring Novigrad for the first time, being overwhelmed by the sights and such and exploring to find things to do. I poked my head into a blacksmiths to sell some weapons I'd picked up, and to my surprise I got a...
  3. F

I just noticed chimney smoke and leaves on the breeze outside novigrad.

I just noticed chimney smoke and leaves on the breeze outside novigrad. I believe those were some of the bemoaned 'lost features'? Has anyone else come across any of these things we thought had been removed? We're still missing water reflections and interaction with rain, I know that much...
  4. F

[Forum] For some reason, only on one of my computers, the forums look like this...

[Forum] For some reason, only on one of my computers, the forums look like this... So on my desktop, this is what 75% of the forums look like, and I'm not sure why :/ I'm not having this problem on my other computer, only this one. Certain threads and forums, including the main witcher 3 forum...
  5. F

horse controls

horse controls so, I was digging through the ini files and found these in bin/config/r4game/legacy/base/gameplayso, couple questions. If I edit this file, and set it to read only etc, will I screw up my game?Is 'car steer' on the horse settings what makes it impossible to look to the sides...
  6. F

Any way to turn of the plot update voiceover on the load screen?

Any way to turn of the plot update voiceover on the load screen? 'Last time, on the Witcher...' That's what I hear every time I see it :p Don't get me wrong, its a nice little feature if you havent been playing in a while, but if you're exiting and realoading the game repeatedly to tweak...
  7. F

small visual bug

small visual bug When speaking to the bloody baron, sitting in front of the fire, a small circular metal plate on his clothing begins twitching violently. Not a huge bug I know, but I thought you should be aware, the scene would have been awesome but this little bug kept drawing the eye...
  8. F

Best AA to use for quality?

Best AA to use for quality? If I've posted this in the wrong forum feel free to change that :) So, which AA option(s) are the best to enable for the smoothest edges? Ingame? Nvidia? SweetFX?
  9. F

for those who need to rebind WASD, I may have stumbled across a solution...

for those who need to rebind WASD, I may have stumbled across a solution... So, I came across this. http://www.gosunoob.com/witcher-3/how-to-rebind-keys-in-witcher-3/ Apparently you can just rebind the keys by editing this file. no third party hotkey program needed. don't know if anyone...
  10. F

So, I actually have a positive opinion to share on the foliage...

So, I actually have a positive opinion to share on the foliage... Though it may not be all that we would have liked (though as I mentioned that can and eventually will be alleviate through DSR etc), there is one aspect I love. The wind effects. Just forget the textures for a moment (hard I...
  11. F

way to turn off mouse acceleration?

way to turn off mouse acceleration? Or am I imagining it? Incredibly annoying feature, no idea why it seems standard with every game...
  12. F

Steam and the free DLCs...

Steam and the free DLCs... Before you ask, I searched the forum and couldn't find an answer... How will those who bought the game on steam access the free DLCs? would we download them through steam or would we need to do some GOG or direct download witchcraft?
  13. F

'world of the witcher' vs 'witcher's grimoire'

'world of the witcher' vs 'witcher's grimoire' I'm thinking about buying the 'world of the witcher' background book, and possibly also the collectors edition prima strategy guide(which contains another book, the 'witcher grimoire', leather bound and awesome looking) I'm just wondering if the...
Top Bottom