Search results

+
  1. K

widowmaker - tech precision rifle

seems there is an issue with tech weapons not being able to charge while aiming. this prevents the gun from being able to fire while aiming as well. i can fire the gun fine if im not aiming. for me, this happens with lizzie as that is my primary weapon. when i googled this issue, seems this...
  2. K

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

My Review after over 200 hours of gameplay just to get this out of the way.. i believe Witcher 3 is the best RPG i've ever played and one of the best of ALL TIME. yes, i said that.. i believe it ranks up there with Final Fantasy and Mass Effect 1. both of those games had profound impacts on me...
  3. K

Ciri combat scenes

i personally really enjoy her scenes. think it brings a refreshing change to the gameplay. i also dont mind her being a bit OP since we really dont have any control over how to customize her.
  4. K

What Keeps you Playing?

my advice is focus on the Main Story and do the "!" missions you see on the map as they pop up. those tend to be more story focused. obviously you are going to run into combat, but its not on the same level as going after the "?" and witcher contracts (though the witcher contracts have some...
  5. K

recording the game using Windows 10 Game DVR function

recording the game using Windows 10 Game DVR function so i recently upgraded to windows 10 and wanted to highlight some of the music presented in witcher 3. what i noticed is that if you record using windows 10, the NPCs in the market in Novigrad stop playing music. so: load up witcher 3...
  6. K

Knew they'd nerf.

see reply in bold.
  7. K

Knew they'd nerf.

balance happens in games in 2015. who knew. yes, the change should have been in the patch notes. however, this is the best RPG to come out this century.. maybe ever. and if you want to quit over THAT.. well, more power to you. its your loss. also, did you ever consider that maybe this...
  8. K

Expansion pass? Yay or nay?

if you are a fan of the series definitely.. i personally cant wait. thankfully i havent finished all the content in the regular game yet :)
  9. K

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

i wouldnt mind a witcher series done in a couple different ways: we make our own witcher. we start out as a young trainee at Kaer Morhen with Geralt as our trainer. a story where we play as Ciri and Geralt, Triss, Yennefer, and the rest of the gang make cameo appearances. The story has us...
  10. K

Playing TW2 after TW3?

i played TW2 just before launch and as others have said it hasnt aged a bit.. and in some ways i like the graphics style as much or more than TW3. also, Geralt's movement is much better in TW2 in my opinion. as for TW1, i only played a little bit of it.. but what ive played isnt bad, and the...
  11. K

What are your thoughts on a "Telltale-like" game set in the Witcher universe?

why all the hate on Telltale? i personally enjoy the Telltale stories. yes the choices you make dont necessarily affect the outcome.. but it is interesting to see how your choices compare to the rest of the community.
  12. K

Does a broken launch take a game's momentum away?

the xp bug which manifested AFTER release is taking some momentum out of the game IMO.. that being said, i thought the initial release was fine. i havent had many issues beyond that.
  13. K

Why are people crying about the patch so much?

in most stores in the US, you CAN return an opened game, but you can only exchange it for the same title.. you cant get a refund. as for why you cant get a full refund after you open the game.. its to prevent a form of piracy. stores would have people use the return policy time as a rental...
  14. K

The Witcher 3 and CDPR Appreciation thread

so far im LOVING the game. one of the best to come out in ages. edit: i understand the criticism regarding movement and dodging.. i wouldnt say the the movement and dodging makes this game a 7.. but if i was to give this game a number.. the movement and dodging are the ONLY reasons i would...
  15. K

No XP when overleveled

the only reason i am completing the grey quest is for lore/story reasons.. otherwise i move on. experience and gear are the last things i am thinking about with these quests. and if you are expecting the quest reward to give you any meaningful experience or gear for your CURRENT level.. you...
  16. K

The Witcher 3 and CDPR Appreciation thread

yep. kudos CDPR on a job well done! the game isnt perfect, but what game is right.. and overall, this is THE definition of what an RPG should be about.. story, exploration, lore, gear, stat and character skill management, choices, and a world you can lose yourself in. this game provides ALL...
  17. K

How are the PC controls?

not a fan of the controls.. at least with a controller. Geralt feels like he is on roller skates. honestly movement is really the ONLY issue i see with the game so far. i feel movement in the Witcher 2 was better. otherwise im having a TON of fun in the game.
  18. K

Open world in TW3-Success or not?

i do agree that so far (havent completed it yet) this game is better than DA:I.. primarily because of all the stuff you can do and because even the side missions are good story wise. HOWEVER, i do have to disagree with those that say "this is everything DAI should have been".. reason being...
  19. K

Very disappointed with the combat

the only real issue is i feel the movement feels like im on skates.. and when i roll its almost across the full screen. IMO, i felt witcher 2 combat was better. overall, im ok with the mechanics.. i just feel the movement and rolling feel clunky.
  20. K

choice actually mattered in the Witcher 2

all fair points.. i totally forgot about the conversation with Triss haha. regarding "In Roche's path you won't know that the dragon you fight is Saskia, but you still find out that the dragon is cursed and under the control of someone else." i can see how it would be inferred that the...
Top Bottom