Search results

+
  1. R

Gwwent cards from the party

Gwwent cards from the party Hey! Is there any other way to get the cards we missed from the party with Triss? I'm only one trophy away from the platinium, the card collector, and I missed those cards. The only way to get them is to play in the party? I want the platinium, but I don't want to...
  2. R

Card collector trophy!

Card collector trophy! Hey guys, I'm trying to platinium this game, but I couldn't get the card collector, probably because I missed some missable card. Is there any way of getting all cards without having to play whith every one all over again? I don't wanna give up on the platinium, but...
  3. R

Why don't we have more developers?

Why don't we have more developers? I know, right? We just need to read some topics, to see that there are a lot of people with some ideas for this game. After some topics, I came to conclusion, that for the most of you guys, you want a complete different game. And now I wonder, why are this...
  4. R

[BUG] Death while alive? (spoilers?)

[BUG] Death while alive? (spoilers?) Hello! :D I don't know if this ever happened to someone else, but it happened to me 2 times already. The thing is, that the game "kills" me and had to reaload, even if I didn't really died. The first time it happened to me, was during the "Wild at Heart"...
  5. R

Do I have to keep the books?

Do I have to keep the books? Hey guys! I ahev a problem with RPGs... I'm an hoarder lol It's pretty hard for me to sell some stuff. And I have my inventory full of books, and I want to get rid of them. Is that any problem? Will Geralt suddenly forget what he learned for reading those books...
  6. R

Second boss fight bugged or... Is this normal? (spoilers)

Second boss fight bugged or... Is this normal? (spoilers) Hey! Yesterday, I was fighting Nithral. So far, everything was going fine. But at some point of the fight, he stopped atacking me. All I did was atack him only with signs, and he did nothing. I don't know if this is some kinda of bug...
Top Bottom