Search results

+
  1. D

Bug with mouse controls Quick Access Menu (after 1.21)

Bug with mouse controls Quick Access Menu (after 1.21) Hi there, I don't like the mouse controls for the new Quick Access Menu at all (after 1.21 patch). For me, the Quick Access Menu used to work just fine (except in the introduction area, where it was bugged). Now, that introduction area bug...
  2. D

Alt-tab causes quick-access menu flickering bug after 1.07 patch

Alt-tab causes quick-access menu flickering bug after 1.07 patch This is a relatively new bug that I've been experiencing after the 1.07 patch. The 1.08 patch did not fix this bug, and I can't find other reports of the bug, so now it's time to report the bug. The bug concerns the quick-access...
  3. D

Hints when loading the game

Hints when loading the game When loading the game, you are first presented with a nice video. After that, a black loading screen appears with a hint on it. Unfortunately, this hint only appears for half a second, and then the game's loaded up and ready to go. The hint is too shortly visible to...
  4. D

Cannot see rain drops falling

Cannot see rain drops falling Hi, It's raining and I cannot see any raindrops falling from the sky. I can see the raindrops landing on the wet ground. And I see the rain pouring down the houses. I'm in the White Orchard village near the inn. Sometimes when I talk to someone (e.g. Vesemir) and...
  5. D

How to flee during combat?

How to flee during combat? I know there is a button you can press and hold, and then you will flee during combat (Geralt will run away). But I don't know what button to press and I can't find it anywhere. What button on the keyboard do I press? What button on the Xbox controller do I press?
Top Bottom