Search results

+
  1. F

Box edition of #TheWitcher3NextGen is coming to your local stores!

@Dominika What languages will be available for each zone/country ? I ask this because in the PS4 and Xbox One versions, it was not possible to have PT-BR (brazilian portuguese) in the discs that were sold in Portugal... if I am not mistaken, in Brazil the game was distributed by Warner and in...
  2. F

Box edition of #TheWitcher3NextGen is coming to your local stores!

I have a question !!!! What languages will be available for each zone/country ? I ask this because in the PS4 and Xbox One versions, it was not possible to have PT-BR (brazilian portuguese) in the discs that were sold in Portugal... if I am not mistaken, in Brazil the game was distributed by...
  3. F

Cyberpunk 2077 - language support

Hello cd project red team...again I would like to ask, once again, to think about the players from portugal !!! I know that in Portugal there are only 10 million people ... but if there is a language similar to ours, put that language as an option (Brazilian Portuguese). I'm even good at...
  4. F

i really wanted someone from cd projekt RED to answer me ... i believe it is possible to solve this situation through a language patch ... I will pray that they do it ... Don't forget the Portuguese players !! 1603573598 I know that in Portugal there are only 10 million people ... but if...
  5. F

Hello cd project red team I would like to ask, once again, to think about the players from portugal !!! I know that in Portugal there are only 10 million people ... but if there is a language similar to ours, put that language as an option (Brazilian Portuguese). I'm even good at English ...
  6. F

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Hello everyone, my name is Francisco Pereira and I live in Portugal. I love CD Project RED and I love Witcher games ... and I believe I will love Cyberpunk I'm here on the forum because I would love to ask CD Project RED for something and I think it's possible for them to do it. I speak on my...
  7. F

The Witcher 3 and Thronebreaker updates on Nintendo Switch.

I would really like the CD Project RED team, responsible for the languages, to make an effort so that the PT-BR language was available for the console versions sold here in Portugal. I think it makes perfect sense and I know that CD Project RED cares about its players. Continuation of a good...
  8. F

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

Hello everyone I would like to know if cyberpunk versions for consoles in Europe will have PT-BR text / voices available? I'm Portuguese, and although I don't have many problems with English, I have many friends that the PT-BR language would help them to understand the game better. In Witcher...
  9. F

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is coming to the next generation!

CD PROJECT RED, I know you care about your players, so I will leave you with a few suggestions: - Try to improve the physics of the roach if possible - Make all language packages available to people with consoles, if possible. If a Brazilian is in Europe and buys the witcher in Europe, he is...
  10. F

The Witcher 3 Dublagem PT-BR

Quando é que vão por um pacote de linguas com a lingua PT-BR na playstore da ps4 em portugal??? É um pouco mau não existir onde é a lingua nativa. Vá lá respondam !!!! É que no brasil existe e nas versões PC tambem... nós em Portugal (versões consola) tambem merecemos 1578505347 Só existem...
  11. F

Lingua portuguesa!! Ps4

Quando é que vão por um pacote de linguas com a lingua PT-BR na playstore da ps4 em portugal??? É uma vergonha não existir onde é a lingua nativa. Vá lá respondam !!!! É que no brasil existe e nas versões PC tambem...
  12. F

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Language availability

make an DLC with PT-BR for Portugal . PLEEASE !!
  13. F

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Language availability

Please CD Project !!!! Portugal want subtitles pt-pt or if you can not pt-pt maybe PT-BR ( just subtitles) shows that are different from others, please !!!!
Top Bottom