Search results

+
  1. M

PS4 - Geralt's movements compared to Aloy in Horizon: Zero Dawn

I wish I could move Geralt like Playstation Access did before developers messed it up: I seriously hate how they removed it and added two speeds only. Go fast, or run. I'm just sad to think they will never fix this and I will never complete the game because of that. Was used to moving Geralt...
  2. M

Spanish language? :(

Oh well at least there are spanish subtitles, good to know. Thanks!
  3. M

Spanish language? :(

Spanish language? :( This is weird, there is no spanish for Witcher 3?
  4. M

How much content is there left for me?

How much content is there left for me? About one year ago, I got thru the swamps and to the great city, and did all of that, I think. So would you say I was half way thru content? I have to start over, I don't have any saves.
  5. M

Can I use Witcher 3 Soundtrack for YouTube videos?

I've tried to google the answer but I cannot find any answer.
  6. M

Something completely unrelated, like a short film about vikings or something.
  7. M

Can I use Witcher 3 Soundtrack for YouTube videos? I wonder since I got it with my purchase, how the copyright thing is with these songs. Will I be able to use it on YouTube video that has profit turned on from commercials?
  8. M

Fix for Slow Walk - Not Working, help!

Found something better! Finally! http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/689/ Immersive Cam & IMMERSIVE MOTION for GAMEPADSImmersive Motion for Gamepads is an add-on module for 'Immersive Cam' that improves gamepad controls in several ways. Immersive Motion requires Immersive Cam. Here's...
  9. M

A "letter" from a day 1 player, dear developers

A "letter" from a day 1 player, dear developers Dear developers. I went from a laptop to an expensive PC just for The Witcher 3. I was captured by it, this would be the ultimate fantasy RPG game which I had dreamed of. So I read everything I could about everything about the game...
  10. M

Witcher Franchise Speculation

They should make the next Witcher game about, you. Character made character, any gender.
  11. M

How can I get the Witcher 3 original game that's version 0.2 or anything before 0.7!?

Thanks, but I found someone that let me borrow the pshyical disk and she had the patch 1.02 .. So I'm finally playing the game as I was used to .. Feels good! :D And weirdly, the graphics seem better, I don't have details fading out and in from far.
  12. M

How can I get the Witcher 3 original game that's version 0.2 or anything before 0.7!?

Thanks for the advices! I just forgot about GOG Galaxy, never used it... is there a roll back service there? Like you can roll back to patch 1.06?
  13. M

How can I get the Witcher 3 original game that's version 0.2 or anything before 0.7!? I just want to continue playing the game that felt best for me before patches changed the core of movement of Geralt for the Joystiq. So I'm quite dissapointed that I paid for GOG version and I am unable to...
  14. M

Fix for Slow Walk - Not Working, help!

Fix for Slow Walk - Not Working, help! I put the "modFixForLeftStick" into "Mods". http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/575 Then it compiling scripts before launching game and this happens: Error [content0]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(148): Function 'LogWithName' does not take 1 param(s)...
  15. M

I've lost 3 weeks of playtime saves when my PC caught fire.

Oh crap, I need to get back in! Baby steps.. baby steps then..
  16. M

I've lost 3 weeks of playtime saves when my PC caught fire.

I've lost 3 weeks of playtime saves when my PC caught fire. So I'm like.. have a hard time being captured by the game because I've done this things before.. I got to play thru swamps, the lady, some quests here and there, the baron.. Then I got to Novigrad and this is where I felt overwhelmed...
  17. M

Press gently on your joystiq to move slowly forward. - Fix: Removed! Great..

I downloaded my GOG version of the game, is the only one I have. It comes as 1.07. Anways, I will not be able to enjoy this expansion or future expansion without latest patch. So there is no solution here.
  18. M

Slow-walk gone. Slow-riding-horse not gone. It's so bizarre. Really is. I played for 15 minutes last night, but when I got into my "role play mode", as I always do in these games... I couldn't handle how they removed slow-walk after getting to love that and become part of how I play, how I...
  19. M

Jinal, I played for weeks since release, took a small pause.. came back and the movement was no longer how I enjoyed it for those 2 weeks straight. So I try to get used to it, but I cannot. So I stopped playing for months, just these two last weeks, tried getting back to it. Didn't work for me...
  20. M

Confused, need help again, problem not solved after all. I play on PC with Xbox One Controller. When Geralt is on horse, I push the left joystiq gently forward, he will move the horse gently slow forward. When Geralt is on foot, I push the left joystiq gently forward, nothing will happen...
Top Bottom