Search results

+
  1. P

Beksiński's vibie

Which quest is this? I'm not that far in my playthroug... Is this a mainquest? I love Beksinski!!!
  2. P

How F_cked Is My Geralt?

This is so dumb. I love you for this. Expand it!
  3. P

Where to find the recipe for vitriol?

Where to find the recipe for vitriol? Hey there. I have a hard time finding the recipe for vitriol. I searched for hours, the grumpy old alchemist on Skellige included. But I just can't find it! Is there maybe a guaranteed place where I can find the recipe?
  4. P

[SPOILER] Crash in Novigrad with Quest "Count Reuven's Treasure"

[SPOILER] Crash in Novigrad with Quest "Count Reuven's Treasure" Hey there! My game crashes constantly after I leave the bathhouse in Novigrad with the Quest "Count Reuven's Treasure" in stage "Go to Margrave Henckel's house". I can walk down the street in every direction but after...
  5. P

New Game+ is coming it seems

You get more connected to "your" Geralt. Also you can max out Geralt to preparate him for the Addons.
  6. P

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- 16 free DLCs for everyone!

Why cant this be a DLC? wtf?
  7. P

How do you play the game on harder levels?

Dont do chain attacks. Attack an enemy with two strikes, then dodge (NOT ROLL) around. Avoiding damage > dealing damage (basically). Play like this and youll be much better. Also use Quen and potions. Dont give up, you just need to understand it a bit better <3 :)
  8. P

CDPR trust poll - do you believe we'll have the patch today?

So youre basically saying that their communication is bad. Yes, I already wrote that. And of course, they're humans. They make mistakes, they get overwelmed by unexpected failures and bugs. Like everyone els, including you and me. There is absolutely no point in flaming all day for several...
  9. P

This reminds me so much of Tiberian Wars from EA a couple years ago. Everyone flamed for patches, wanting refunds and petitions and what not. After the patch was released, no one gave a fuck anymore. The communication of CDPR is horrible the last two weeks and when the downgrad happened. But...
  10. P

Can somebody finally ban the OP? This kid only rants about how the game is some kind of "broken" and that he "deserves" an instant patch that will fix every single bug. Dude, please grow up. You make a fool of yourself and no one takes you seriously.
  11. P

CDPR - you need to release the XP hotfix today

Game works pretty fine for me. I'd rather have a patch with less or even no new bugs than a rushed hotfix and a fucked up patch. And yes, you're entitled. Just because you paid 50 bucks doesn't give you the right to insult the devs. They delivered the best RPG since Skyrim, so at least try to...
  12. P

Addressing the no XP Glitch

Sad to hear, that the hotfix wont happen. But take your time to make 1.5 perfect! Keep up the great work! incoming 12 year olds.
  13. P

CDPR - you need to release the XP hotfix today

Jesus Christ its not even lunch time in Europe. Just be patient.
  14. P

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

The fuck. How are there not enough buttons? You need ONE button, just like when you ride Roach! I also want this. GTA5 works this way and it is much more convenient.
  15. P

Graphics freeze / Crash to desktop

Since patch 1.04 my game crashes regularly. Not one single crash pre 1.04.
  16. P

Extract music from the game files

Okay, could you point out which track plays in White Orchard? Just cant find him :x Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGrmJJqmmtk This is the song I want. Seems that it is not included in the soundtrack.
  17. P

Extract music from the game files

Extract music from the game files Hey there :) I'm absolutely in love with the music in this game. Sadly, not every music track is included in the downloadable soundtrack :( Is there a possibility to extract the music? I'm specifically talking about the music playing while you wander around...
  18. P

CDPR: I wanna play like this......ALWAYS. (Video inside)

This is so extremely offtopic and the sole purpose of your post is to provoke. Don't do something like that. I play on the PC with a controller, it is much more convenient. I also like the style suggested by OP and already seen in GTA5. Would be perfect for harvesting herbs or looting as the...
  19. P

Can we travel the world map?

I was under this impression too. But considering it that the no mans land and skellige are extreeeeemely big themselfes - modeling the entirety of the worldmap is just over the top.
Top Bottom