Search results

+
  1. D

Ranked Matches resulting in very low points for victory?

Ranked Matches resulting in very low points for victory? Hi! I've been playing some ranked today and I've been given something like 30-80 points (depends on opponent's rank) for victory. Now I've just played against rank 10 guy (I am 11) and get only 7 points for victory. I know what...
  2. D

Suggestion for weather effects (staged vs instant reduction)

Well, if player lets Monsters have card advantage (which is really hard for this faction; yep, other decks can use weather too but they do not rely on it like Monsters do) then he obviously deserves to lose. Can't see the problem here.
  3. D

Aard + weather OP !

Yep, they totally should nerf it -- we need to make sure that the only viable deck left will be ST control.
  4. D

Scoia'Tel deck penalized by the latest update.

ST needed nerf, live with it.
  5. D

The game is too destructive

Totally agree. I've made High Valute Monsters deck (witchers + swallows + adrenalin Rush and stuff) just to see how it works, and the first enemy I've got matched against was of course elven control deck. He was just spamming 3 epidemics and recycling it with Aglais and Eithne to destroy 5 of my...
  6. D

New Card Reveal

I think Dimeritium Shackles should be silver card -- it's gonna be OP otherwise. Even now every so-called competitive person uses annoying control deck, and later; if everyone can have three shackles in his deck, buff strategies will become worthless. Not sure what I think about Coral too. As a...
  7. D

Damn control decks

Yep, annoying AF. Now I'm kinda missing good ol' times when NR were buffing their catapults and Scoias were playing Support cards.
  8. D

Cards with confusion descriptions

Actually, Borkh affects your units too. And cards that affect only one side of battlefield have phrases like 'on enemy's/your side of the battlefield" in their descriptions which Draugh's description don't have.
  9. D

Sick and tired of Monsters players not giving GG

Yep. not clicking GG against ST cheesy and predictable "destroy every card you have before it even reaches the table then throw broken AF Isengrim also known as Auto-Win at round 2" deck cause I am tired of being matched against it and I am not even sure if any other decks exist in this world...
  10. D

Game is becoming the simulator of frustration

Game is becoming the simulator of frustration Hello. I've been enjoying the game so far (I wouldn't have reached 100+ lvl otherwise), but it is just turning in Frustration: The Game. I've already made topic about cheesy scoia'tael deck with bunch of special cards and someone like...
  11. D

Offensive Special Cards decks concern

I would be perfectly fine with Weather nerf (or adding more Dimeritium bombs-like cards) if developers will make sure that you can win with every good deck against every good deck. I've just felt like the deck I've mentioned in the first post can need some tweaking too in that case.
  12. D

It's not like poor folks can't do anything against weather. Dimeritium Bomb (which Skellige, for example, can obtain very easily) just wrecks it, because without buffs cards are weak. Can't see how I am supposed to counter bunch of destroying everything cards + Geralt, or Isengrim, or something...
  13. D

Active backgrounds while playing Gwent

Yep, I really hope they will add more decorative stuff (different backgrounds and card styles for example) in the future. Plus, It's a good way for f2p to earn money and not to hurt the balance.
  14. D

Well, Weather deck is part of the game too, but it doesn't prevent ppl from whining about how OP it is. Everything can be changed and rebalanced, everything is worth talking about. I've just said that when your opponent throws three Epidemics, Scorch and bunch of Lacerates in a row just to...
  15. D

I play Skellige every now and then, but my main decks are Breeding Monsters and Weather Monsters (I know people will hate me, but I chose Monsters because I played them a lot in The Witcher 3).
  16. D

Offensive Special Cards decks concern Hello! I am enjoying the game so far, and I also love the way developers’ve balanced it with the recent patch. But I have a little bit of concern about decks which consist exclusively of offensive special cards. How are you supposed to counter them? If...
  17. D

Patch 0.8.16 now available!

So is patch live or not? I've just played one game against NR and nothing changed - Philippa still can be loyal, dimeritium bomb doesn't affect gold cards, Regis: Higher Vampire is still 10 Gold, etc., etc., etc....
  18. D

[BUG] skipping spoil of war, no XP or rewards

I ve got the same problem today, except I didnt get any reward after reconnect. i had 50 ore and 265 scraps and got 5 more scraps after victory for GG. Nothing more :(
  19. D

Not receiving "question mark" awards through leveling up.

Yep. been having this bug since this evening. CDPR. help, please.
  20. D

The combat is really good, but the game as a whole feels overwhelming to me right now.

Just turn question marks for PoI off in the options menu so they won't distract you from the story and side quests. Doing so will make your experience so much better.
Top Bottom