Search results

+
  1. S

Frame drop since 1.6

1) No noticeable improvement 2) My understanding would be that they changed what the quick presets of low/normal/high/ultra (or however they're labeled) to choose higher and more demanding options. As otherwise if they changed the VALUES of each options f.eg "medium shadows now shows...
  2. S

Frame drop since 1.6

Same custom settings as 1.5 with a 3080ti frame capped at 60 when i could've done so at 70 but didn't to keep temps lower. Now in 1.6 AFTER a reinstall on GoG, frequently dipping in the 40's which is honestly bordering on being unacceptable at this point on my system. Even lowering DLSS from...
  3. S

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

It's good and refreshing to see a public announcements acknowledging the mistakes. But for whatever reason something didn't felt right, I guess it's because I hope there's more coming than just "improving console performance and bug fixes" since on PC even a bug free CP77 experience wouldn't...
  4. S

Cyberpunk 2077 REFUND.. yes, I want to refund this game..

Can you imagine dropping around 1K for new PC hardware, and having a system that's worth a few K's then expect a refund of 60 eddies of a game you most likely completed, or at least had the time to do so twice.... Jeez, people that delusional ? Yeah the game isn't nearly as good as expected...
  5. S

Cyberpunk 2077: the Preem, the Gonk and the CDPR (the edited version)

Thank you for the kind words, I'm glad someone appreciated it. Absolutely I'm also still enjoying the game, just waiting on next hotfix to start another playthrough and Merry Christmas to you too !
  6. S

Cyberpunk 2077: the Preem, the Gonk and the CDPR (the edited version)

I wanted to edit or delete my previous thread after receiving input from a mod, but when it's locked it seems impossible to do so. So i decided repost this edited version, hopefully up to this forums standard to generate some discourse, and if not i said my peace. After a week of as close as...
  7. S

Cyberpunk 2077: The Preem, the Gonk and the CDPR.

After a week of as close as nonstop playing and reading countless posts, i decided to write this not just as feedback towards CDPR but also towards parts of the community. As a plea for them to understand some aspects of the game, by articulating and putting into perspective why certain aspects...
  8. S

Which high income vendors did you find ?

Which high income vendors did you find ? So far, i only found two vendors who will buy few specific items at a very high price. * Sell your honeycombs to the herbalist in White Orchard. * Sell all your pelts/skins to the empty bottles merchant in Novigrad, more precisely he's located at the...
  9. S

[SPOILERS] The lack of Witcher 2 decisions and content in The Witcher 3.

Just passing by to state my disappointment also. To be clear NO, i did not expect complete quests lines for each choice that i had made. But a small reference or cutscne or sidequest would had been nice, heck wouldn't even need a quest but just coming across a npc and having dialogue would had...
  10. S

[Spoilers]{White Orchard} Question regarding monsters

Quests/contract related monsters do not respawn. Yes there are more "boss" monsters in the world, however from my knowledge those don't respawn either.
  11. S

[SPOILERS] Why are we routing for the North?

Honestly i have no clue anymore, after witcher 2 it was clear that nilfgaard were the "evil" empire who brought down chaos and the accompanied deaths to the north with the expectations that it would make it easier for them to conquer it. But even if Radovid didn't turn insane, and nilfgaard...
  12. S

Is it me, or is the Witcher 3 really toned down in the sex department? (sorta spoilers?)

Totally agree with OP. The romance scenes feel rushed and recycled. Keira's scene was not disappointing for me, since it was the first romance scene that i had seen at the time, hence it did confuse me when i stumbled across a brothel and noticed the copy & paste that was happening. Triss's...
  13. S

Gwent multiplayer standalone!

If it would fall out of the sky i'd play it. But the truth is, it would cost money and time for them to release a proper standalone gwent... time and money that i'd rather have them spend on expantion/dlc
  14. S

How to level up fast?

Don't pay much attention to quest levels unless it's red, and even then you can still complete them depending on difficulty, gear, skills ect... That being said, just enjoy the game, but a more general tip/rule. If you end up with no level appropriate quests left to do = explore, in white...
  15. S

What happened between TW2 and TW3 ?

What happened between TW2 and TW3 ? Is there a book to read that explains what happened during those (i believe) 6 months in between both games ? I expected a somewhat better intro explaining how u'd end up without Triss or whoever you ended up leaving with. But also f.ex on roche path saving...
  16. S

Sharpness low vs high

Low is the pre-patch "on", high is the new setting. Which yes is much better for characters but make's everything else looks worse (imo).
  17. S

Graphics Comparison (What do you like?)

First one is better because it looks more natural (are you sure DoF isn't on ?), second one actually puts strain on my eyes.
  18. S

Metacritic userscores

Doesn't surprise me. There's a lot of stubborn and/or stupid people who cannot comprehend a simple sentence that say's "WORK IN PROGRESS" and have no clue how much a game can change during development. On top of that you also have the typical haters, and the straight up "herp derp morons"...
  19. S

A compendium of tweaks and fixes for the PC version

Question, i don't have "MovieUberSampling" in my user settings. Should/can i still add it to the list ? Even when it's running at 60 during cutscenes ?
  20. S

[PC] Rain weather effect disappearing.

[PC] Rain weather effect disappearing. To clarify, the weather indicator shows rain, you can hear the rain, objects have the rain effects on them, but it's visibly not raining in the game world. Only works the first time loading the save, if reloading WITHOUT closing the game , rain doesn't...
Top Bottom