Search results

+
  1. K

[RELz]Primer

I actually played it with the meditation you made and its better xD
  2. K

[RELz]Primer

possible to use this mod without the real time meditation? I've got immersive meditation mod and would like the newest version without the real time meditation :D its my fav alchemy mod
  3. K

The witcher 3 CPU usage in novigrad

I also have i5-4690k but not overclocked (so 3.5ghz and 3.9 ghz turbo) and when I'm in the city or tawern the CPU usage is high, in novigrad it's 100% (so fps drop) and in taverns in novigrad the same but not that much. Also in some parts of the map the graphic card usage (gtx 970) hits 100%...
  4. K

[REQUEST] Mod that unlocks all skill slots pockets.

"unrestricted witchery" is exactly what I was looking for, works no problem with a new game :D so thx again
  5. K

[REQUEST] Mod that unlocks all skill slots pockets.

[REQUEST] Mod that unlocks all skill slots pockets. Hey. I'm looking for a mod which unlocks all skill slots so I don't have to level up to unlock skill 'pockets'.
  6. K

[Merge Help]

Alright thanks, I will look at that link you sent. I use lore friendly witchers texture and weathered face, i did like the mod owner said. I added "mods.settings" file and wrote the priority etc to get 2 of those skin textures to work.
  7. K

[Merge Help]

[Merge Help] Hello, I've got a problem and I have no idea how to get this to work. I have alot of mods, all of them work nicely when I merge them, however I wanted to instal a mod that I was looking for that makes actions cost stamina and change abit stamina costs when it comes to using signs...
  8. K

[Mod Request] Actions cost stamina from this mod

[Mod Request] Actions cost stamina from this mod Hello everyone. I would like to ask if anyone could export the file that makes actions cost stamina from this mod...
  9. K

[Mod Request] Alternative hairstyles keybind

[Mod Request] Alternative hairstyles keybind Hello, I wanted to ask if there is someone that is willing to create a mod which would be something like this. If you have the default hair you start new game with, if you click a keybind, just for example "0" the haircut you have turns into...
  10. K

[Work In Progress] Appearences Menu

There is also skellige orange which fits Kaer Morhen perfect too, green cape slightly clips on shoulder but the orange one is 100% good
  11. K

Eguitar01's E3 Lighting Mod

I think it's default wolven set with only mod installed 'alternative hair' for witcher armor http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/511/?
  12. K

[Mod Request] Toxicity face texture

If you could ifx it that would be damn amazing hah
  13. K

[MOD] Random Encounters

Will download it for sure, what's this hud mod you're using? I see it's different when you mark the griffin
  14. K

[Looking]

Why you going hard on me boy, you're trying to score some points? I did instal it and tried to use it but it don't seem to work so I want to know what I've done wrong.
  15. K

[Looking]

Could you say how do I instal this and how do I turn it on in the menu?
  16. K

[Looking]

I like it alot, looks very nice and i like the angles of the camera. I'm using the vanillia camera and i'm not a big fan of it :S
  17. K

[Looking]

Wish I had the settings from the video :p
  18. K

Eguitar01's E3 Lighting Mod

eguitar01 could you give me your camera mod settings?
  19. K

Help: What alchemy mod should I use?

I'm also looking for a good alchemy mod that would force me to explore and find the items in order to make potions. So 'alchemy redone' and 'preparations' mod are the only ones?
Top Bottom