Search results

+
  1. A

so are dwarves and halflings magically impotent, and are they native to witcher's world?

so are dwarves and halflings magically impotent, and are they native to witcher's world? unlike dragon age, they never have specifically say they can't do magics, but we have never seen dwarf or halfling magician among 3 games. there are alchemist, scientist, scholars, but never a dwarf mage...
  2. A

[bug] the nobleman / soldier statuette still bugged after 1.07 [spoiler too]

[bug] the nobleman / soldier statuette still bugged after 1.07 [spoiler too] triss left after now or never, but the quest is on the log again after saving phillipa in blindingly obvios. in the chameleon, i talked to triss, and have option to talk about the statuettes, she brought me to an empty...
  3. A

suggestion: option to increase Font Size

suggestion: option to increase Font Size i am plugging my PC to TV because my monitor doesn't support 1080p, but the fonts are excrutiatingly small. i remember the XBOX360 of witcher 2 had the option to make font (subtitles, especially in game books) bigger. it would be appreciated if CDPR...
  4. A

1 copy of the game, 2 players. probably multiple playtrough. save management?

1 copy of the game, 2 players. probably multiple playtrough. save management? dragon age iquisition has nice little feature where each save are separated on characters. me and my brother is playing this game trough this same account, will there any feature like DA:I where each playtrough...
Top Bottom