Search results

+
  1. S

bought a car but cant find it

Thank you glad it seems to be an issue with the game and not just my game, I do already own 4 type 66's so I don't know how different it can be but I still want it
  2. S

thank you for the replies also saw on steam someone having a similar issues, i play on console so i dont think i can verify files, the car type i believe is a type 66, so i already got like 4 of them a bug report sounds like a good idea
  3. S

thank you i felt like i was going insane, i am not sure how it works i think i got my other cars on the summon list but i could be missing some i am not aware of, i know i got most of them
  4. S

nah its just not on the list for some reason, i mean i already have a tonne of type 66's so i cant imagine this one will be much different(i think i have 4) but it would be still nice to be able to drive, not the biggest issue though
  5. S

(Mostly Automatic Love) Relic Bug

no problem glad it worked for you, the game is so much better without that bug so glad other people are able to get rid of the bug like i was able to
  6. S

i am not putting this in a bugs topic because i am not sure if its a bug or i am just not very smart and missing something, bought the type 66 wingate i believe and i just cant find it anywhere, dont know if i am missing something or if its a bug on another note love the new cars(that i can find)
  7. S

At the very end of the mission 1695597268 Xbox series X, not sure if it makes a difference
  8. S

I fixed the bug by completing queen of the highway
  9. S

I hope so I been playing with this terrible bug for 12 hours, no way I am losing that progress This bug is trash
  10. S

I am stuck with this bug, makes the game look like trash
  11. S

Bugs after Patch 2.0

You ever going to fix that big where it looks like the chip is malfunctioning or am I stuck with the game looking like trash forever? It's sad because the game looks amazing usually
  12. S

My favourite game, now dead

personally i love the changes, i dont even like gta so i wouldnt call it a clone, that said i dont do stealth and i am focused towards the technical ability skill tree which feels fantastic
  13. S

I Like the 2.0 Overhaul but I do feel it makes life paths even more irrelevant

the lifepath system has had so much potential but its pretty bad, was excited to play a mad max character.........yea that aint going to happen
  14. S

Bugs after Patch 2.0

i just completed tapeworm and the hud is the same as when my chip is glitching, it doesnt matter if i sleep, it doesnt matter if i enter a new cutscene apparently this is the game for me for the rest of my life, constant controller vibration and a ridiculous looking HUD they have had years to...
  15. S

what attribute do you tend to find the strongest? what do you think of cool?

i dont do stealth often but its something i should do more because i have tried it before and its fun, kinda need high intelligence to do a stealth run
  16. S

Sadly Lifepath's still have not been improved

not going to lie i know nothing about how to create a video game, the only issue i would see with creating extra dialog options is they would need to bring in voice actors just for a few more dialog options however if they are doing a story based dlc where the voice actors are already there then...
  17. S

i enjoy intelligence for some of the extra dialog options but at the same time i dont hack too often(maybe i should) i usually do one hack to start off a fight then ignore hacking for the rest of a fight
  18. S

i only just revisited cyberpunk for a long time so i have not been keeping up with things and especially because some perks within attributes have been changed i am curious, also specifically about cool, cold blood looks like a of fun but i dont know how strong it is personally i have always...
  19. S

Sadly Lifepath's still have not been improved

honestly i would be happy just for more unique dialog options, while i actually like nomad the most because it just feels right the corpo has some very good unique dialog imo, just makes everything feel more unique
  20. S

fixer wont send me texts, what do you think of the changed driving?

thank you so much once i got to the badlands to claim my car the gigs were either hard or very hard so it took a lot of effort to complete them(that said i am only playing on normal but enemies can still melt you) but got the coyote so thank you
Top Bottom