Search results

+
  1. H

What drops Monster Saliva?

Thanks, found a bunch of stuff that gives it. Didn't even think of dismantling.
  2. H

What drops Monster Saliva?

What drops Monster Saliva? Does anyone know where I can get Monster Saliva? Trying to make a silver sword and it's the only thing I don't have.
  3. H

PSA Back up your saves!

Is that in the My Documents folder?
  4. H

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

So you mean a run while pressing key rather than a run toggle
  5. H

Changing Keyboard settings for Lefthanders?

Have to change in the config file in My Documents
  6. H

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Download

Wouldn't download unless you enjoy viruses.
  7. H

[PC] White Orchard - Notice board jobs?

I feel like every time I take them all there's always more when I come back later. Not sure if these are just different boards and I just think it's the same place or what.
  8. H

Legit Question: MAKE ROACH FLY a la UNICORN?

Adding flying to an open world like this would be a lot of work. The maps need to be made so it looks normal from the air. Like when WoW decided to add flying in all the old zones, they had to remake the entire zone.
  9. H

Map divided into zones?

Yes they are separate zones. Each zone is completely open but you need to fast travel to get to another zone.
  10. H

Witcher 3 ReShade/SFX CT Graphics

I've have a few crashes after using this so I wonder if it's Precision X. Can't really close it though or I lose my overclock.
  11. H

PC Loading Insane!

lol this is a good thing. I have it installed on a SSD and I usually have the same problem. You can always buy a crappy hard drive if you want slower load times lol.
  12. H

Geralt's crossbow

Maybe it's just because I'm low level but it does seem pretty weak right now
  13. H

Gerald should be able to break items himself

GERALD HERE!
  14. H

Why no FIRST PERSON VIEW? Not like shooter, but just for viewing purposes maybe.

lol would be fun times if when you rolled the whole screen actually rotated
  15. H

Patch 1.02 on the PS4

That's weird. I had the patch yesterday at like 6 PM EDT. Did they just release in the US or something?
  16. H

Invidia hairworks is cutting half of my fps...(AMD GPU)

It's bad even on Nvidia cards. Pretty much need a Titan X to enable it on ultra.
  17. H

DLCs

Apparently the armor is sold by the first blacksmith guy you encounter in the town
  18. H

Sharpening filter

I would just use SweetFX 2.0 https://sfx.thelazy.net/games/game/970/
  19. H

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

I love how fluffy the wolves get with HairWorks on
Top Bottom