Search results

+
  1. D

Suggestion for PS4 Icons on PC version.

Suggestion for PS4 Icons on PC version. I would like to suggest the Developers to put PS4 Controller Icons on the PC version for us who use DS to play the game. While its easy to memorize the buttons since both XboX and DS have the same layout(well not exactly the same but most of it) I...
  2. D

Question about The Expansion Pass.

Question about The Expansion Pass. EDIT: I was being blind.. I did not notice the other 2 threads .... delete this if you can mods please.
  3. D

PS4 controller set-up for PC showing Xbox Scheme???

PS4 controller set-up for PC showing Xbox Scheme??? Can i ask why when i plug my PS4 controller on my PC to play TW3 on PC with controller it always uses Xbox controller scheme? Not every person out there uses Xbox as the default controller on PC and personally i grow really tired of using a...
  4. D

New DLC Incoming?

New DLC Incoming? So 1 week pass after tomorrow kind of wondering what kind of DLC will the 2 new ones be. Anyone here has any information or has his/her own opinion as to what the 2 new DLC will be ?
  5. D

Priscilla....

Priscilla.... Sigh.....I cried when i heard the song... made me want to kiss my mother to the cheek so that says something..... Is it possible to hear the song again without having to resort to save/load ?
  6. D

Witcher 3 XML/INI edits.

Witcher 3 XML/INI edits. Post here if you have a custom XML/INI edit (fine tuning the settings for PC) and post your PC specs too(GPU/CPU/RAM/VRAM) so that we can know what XML edits are good for who(meaning if a XML/INI edit is a full Ultra and someone who can run W3 on medium uses it , it...
  7. D

Wondering if any Anti-Piracy Game Measures have been put in for TW3 ?

Wondering if any Anti-Piracy Game Measures have been put in for TW3 ? In case you misunderstood the title(Or simply did not understand what i meant) I meant something like this. http://www.geek.com/games/11-mischievously-clever-super-effective-anti-piracy-measures-1599675/...
Top Bottom