+
  1. OujaStrike

Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty - Twitch Drops

for some reason the boots aren't showing up in my stash
  2. OujaStrike

Second Conflict Mission Bug

Yeah just started the mission and it's bugged for me on PC :(
  3. OujaStrike

Which character background will you choose?

PC Corpo Street Kid Nomad Xbox Street Kid Corpo Nomad Corpo will be my starting lifepath kinda want Johnny Silverhand to hate my choices lol.
  4. OujaStrike

Do you expect to finish CP2077?

I'm making sure i finish this year, i was so now to rpgs with the Witcher 3 i really didn't finish it until like a year or 2 after it originally released, plus i took some time off and finally made me get back on it and once i completed it it became my favorite game from last generation.
  5. OujaStrike

Which card are you using for Cyberpunk2077?

Nvidia GTX 1660 Super got a new Gaming PC early in the year just for Cyberpunk 2077. My old card was still using old intel graphics lol
  6. OujaStrike

Are you disappointed?

Not really but it would be cool of some of the features could of stayed or maybe be able to return in the future.
  7. OujaStrike

Concerns About Keanu Reeves Voice Acting

I'm not concerned as he's not really a voice actor.
  8. OujaStrike

Chippin In - no old version planned

Every where i seen people liked the 2018 version a lot more and I wish they would release it so we could buy the song, the new version is good but nothing like the first version.
  9. OujaStrike

Perspective Thread: Third Person vs First Person debate goes HERE.

I'm fine with it being 1st person but it would be cool to have a option even if it comes in a future update to add a 3rd person mode.
  10. OujaStrike

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- 16 free DLCs for everyone!

Nothing wrong with Free DLC :)
  11. OujaStrike

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt exceeds 1 million pre-orders worldwide!

Amazing you don't see many games get 1 million pre-orders, this is going to be my first witcher game and i can't wait until next week.
Top Bottom